random kelsey headcannons

teenager kelsey:
- she'd definitely teach her cousins curse words

- says to her cousins kids "go call your mommy (her favourite cousin) a whore and ill give you 10 dollars"

- she would be that type of person to vape in the school bathrooms, not in a cool chav basic white gurl way in a mentally unstable ill emo teenager way

- when you guys where like 16 you made up this thing for when you guys are in class like hand signals. one meant "i wanna make out in one of the stalls" another one meant "i miss you"

- she definitely took hits of her moms and step dads vapes at 14-15 she got her own at 16, her older cousin bought her like three for her birthday lol..

- she loves kisses, innocent kisses. like she loves when you kiss her face especially when you make that mwah sound on the last kiss. sometimes she'll be all shy and be like "baby.. can you uhh- umm- kiss uhhhhumm- my faceumm pleaseeeee"
you always understand what shes saying.

- she loves showing you off. "so this is my super beautiful hot girlfriend..."

- if you guys were teenagers in 2023 she'd definitely post you on tiktok to the song "all mine" by brent faiyaz

- she'd also post you too that one sound and its like "i finally got a gf and shes the bomb"

adult kelsey (sfw/nsfw):
- so protective if she sees a man looking at you weirdly she'll put you in front of her OR if their really eyeing you she'll kiss you right there

- knows exactly where and how to make you scream her name. if she says something like "good girl" or "cum for me princess" you literally start whimpering right then and there.

- you rarely cuddle her, shes always cuddling you. when youre cuddling her its when your really sleepy. when shes cuddling you shes has her face in her neck and chest dont execpt to get out of that position in atleast 10 minutes. it always lasts 2 hours or maybe longer if theres nothing going on that day.

- she teaches you guys kids cuss words all the time, your daughters first word was fuck.

- she has shirts that say "i <3 my gfs boobs" "i <3 my girlfriend" "i <3 my gf and my cat" "i <3 my gfs ass"

- shes a very sleepy girl. "no im not tired" falls asleep on your 6 seconds later.

- she still loves your kisses so much. shes still shy but better than she was before. "y/n/n can you kiss my uhhh face pls"

- she still has her first vape like stashed in her drawer, its very sentimental to her

- she may have drug dealed ALOT and almost murdered a dude but shes still a baby