up all night | bella x reader

warnings: afab!reader im sorry but you had a child, breastfeeding? idrk why that should be a warning but yeah

request: sw1ftsfilms
______

me and bella sleep peacefully in our bed, soft wind whistling outside and the fan blowing. i just recently gave birth to me and bellas baby, we named her ellie.

i feel bella drape their arm over my waist. spooning me, as we sleep i wake up to loud crying, bella also woke up. i quickly get out of bed and rush into the babies room. walking over to her crib. picking her up gently.

"shh shh its okay. your okay." i say. holding her in my arms so gently. "is she okay babe?" i hear from behind me. "yeah shes alright shes just a bit fussy" i say, rocking her softly. "aw" they say.

"yep shes just peed. alot. holy fuck" i say, pulling her away from me and onto her changing table. reaveling a wet spot on my shirt. "here baby ill change her go get cleaned up alright?"

"alright" i say, walking out, bella walks over to the changing table to change her diaper.

-

i walk into me and bellas room, walking over to the closet to get a new outfit, then walking to the bathroom to quickly rinse off and wash my body.

whenever i was done i got changed and walked back into the babies nursery. only to be met with bella in the rocking chair, attempting to get ellie asleep.

"she wont stop fussing, she keeps pouting" bella says. "do you think she's hungry?" i ask. me and bella are very new to this parenting stuff. we dont know what babies body language is, of course we know if shes crying then she obviously needs something. but we dont know exactly what she needs.

"are you gonna feed her or do you want me to go make her a bottle?" bella asks. "ill feed her." i say. "alright" bella says, handing her off to me. "i know your hungry baby im getting it.." i say. bella sits on the small couch chair, resting their chin on their knees and watching me as i breastfeed ellie.

i try to close my eyes while ellies eating, i can tell bellas a bit tired too. "bella" i whine. im so tired. bella gets up and walks over to me. "i know baby im sorry" they say, tucking my hair behind my ear.

i look down and ellie has fallen asleep, sighing in relief i gently remove her mouth from my nipple, holding her neck and head with one hand and pulling my shirt back down. "ill take her babe." bella says, taking her from my hands and gently resting her back into the crib after placing a kiss on her head.

i slowly get up. me and bella walk back into our room, its now 3am. i lay down just to be met with that nice cold feeling my blankets give me. bella get in on their side and once again, spoons me. both falling into a deep sleep.