period cramps

requested by ItsAurettaaaaaa
kelsey x reader
you guys are 21
might be cringe for some i guess but its just a girl comforting her girlfriend
__________________

i woke up and saw she wasnt in bed. i feel a sharp pain in my lower stomach and i groan out of discomfort.

i see kelsey walking back into the room. i turn over and face away from the door. i feel her getting into bed. our backs facing eachother

i start to get more cramps, these are super intense and hurt so so fucking bad. i softly gasp and the sudden pain and kelseys immediately concerned.

"whats wrong?" she asked me. "nothing i just have cramps." i say back. "where?" she asks turn over and i turn to lay on my back. i place my hand on my lower stomach and she pulls me closer to her. i put my head in her chest while she has her hand resting under my shirt.

the intense cramps start again and i start to feel tears falling out my eyes. she hears me crying "baby does it still hurt?" she asks and i nod. "i wanna take a shower." i say.

"okay, lets go then!" she says getting up. "but wont you be grossed out?" i ask looking at her. "what? baby no.. of course not" she says to me.

and now were in the shower. well im in the shower, shes still getting undressed, taking her hair down..
she finally gets in the shower and smiles at me her eyes start to trail down until "eyes up here kelsey." i say and snaps out of it. "yeah.. sorry." she says. "your okay" i say with a smile. i step closer to her and wrap my arms around her neck. she's taller than me by 3 inches so i look up at her. her hands resting on the small of my back. almost forgetting about the fact i feel like im getting stabbed in the stomach with a machete

i kiss her quickly before i pull away. i dont want to get my hair wet so i just wash my body. as she waits for me to get done she looks at me in pure awe. she swears im the prettiest person shes ever seen.

i finish up and we get out. i get a towel for the both of us. giving her one first then myself.

shes dressed but im not. ive been laying on the bed in a towel for 20 minutes. she doesnt care, matter in fact shes literally the person who told me that i dont have to get dressed if i dont want to.

"you feel better?" she asks and i nod my head yes. "good. now here ill help you get dressed" she says getting up.