sick days (vice versa) 🤍

requested by 

cw: throw up

It was currently the middle of the night and suddenly i hear noises coming from the bathroom, not thinking much of it I went back to bed, 10 minutes pass by and i hear my name being called from the small bathroom, I quickly get up concerned. i open the door fast and see Bella sitting on floor in front of the toilet. "Baby are you okay??" I ask extremely worried about what's happening.

"No, I feel sick." she says. "Okay honey I'll be right back stay here alright?" I tell them, as she hums in response. 

I speed walk out of the bathroom and quickly search for the thermometer. after 2 minutes of looking, I get worried because Bella is waiting for me in the other room.

 I finally found it and run back in to see her throwing up more. "Oh baby" a say and set down the thermometer on the counter and walk towards them kneeling down, placing my hand on their back and taking the hair tie off my wrist to tie her hair up. she stopped throwing up minutes later. I take a tissue of the counter and wipe her mouth she falls in my arms very tiredly. I reach up to the handle while still holding her and flushed the toilet. i glided my hand up and down her back soothing her to sleep.

I picked her up and walked into the bedroom sitting down on the back while he's on my lap sleeping. I look at them and kiss their head pulling the covers over them making sure hes warm.

she wraps her arms around me tighter. 

few hours later she wakes up again and says my name making sure I'm still here with them. "mhm?" I say back. "Are you okay?" she asks me. "It depends. are you okay love?" I say. "I'm doing better." "good, I love you sweetheart" i said, "love you more." she says. 

"Not possible." I tell her.