clingy | bella x reader

bella x sensitive!reader

summary: bella says something that made you cry for no reason and they comfort you :(

this is a tad bit inspired of a metal lords hunter oneshot i saw once 😭😭😭
________________

"hey bella?" i say, looking up from the dishes im currently washing. "yeah!" they reply back sweetly.

"after im done do you wanna watch the walking dead with me?" i ask. "again?"

"what do you not want to?" i say as i stop the water and walk over to them as i had just finished. "i mean yeah but thats all you watch"

"i just like it im sorry" i say softly. "i know but like.."
they start to say trailing off.

"im sorry.. i just really like it, it makes me comfortable" i say and i feel tears form in my eyes, one falling. "its okay ill go in the room and watch it" i say walking into the room.

"wait y/n im sorry!" bella says standing up and speed walking to the room where im sitting on the bed at.

"baby im sorry i didnt mean it like that" they say, walking over to me and i look up at them and they place their hands on ethier side of my face.

"im sorry bella" i say softly. "for what baby? you didnt do anything." they say. "for being so sensitive and to clingy im sorry"

"hey no baby, your not to clingy" they say as they rub their thumb back and forth on my cheek. "here, lets cuddle and we can watch the walking dead, ok?" they say.

i nod and hug them, they kiss my head then my lips.

the rest of the day me and bella binge watched the walking dead while cuddling. by the time we finished rewatching season 6 and 7 it was already 10 o,clock.

i noticed bella had fell asleep so i countined watching it, almost around midnight