IMP: The Immediate Murder Professionals!

We Open up in the Outermost Level of Hell Known for carrying the Largest Number of sinners in All of Hell, and Of course there was A Business. A Business that Kills anyone on Earth for people in Hell using dark Magic.

We Open up in The Office, after A Deal had been struck with An Imprisoned Mephisto. Suddenly A Door slammed Open as the Boss Walked out.

Blitzo: ALRIGHT EVERYONE WE HAVE A BIG JOB ON THE LINE! 1 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS! SO NOBODY SCREW THIS UP!

Blitzo (The O Is silent by the way/ He is A Former Circus Clown who had Founded IMP Whose Job it is to Kill People in the Living world who have managed to piss off sinners in Hell/ He Manages to do this by cutting A Deal for the Grimoire in exchan...

Blitzo (The O Is silent by the way/ He is A Former Circus Clown who had Founded IMP Whose Job it is to Kill People in the Living world who have managed to piss off sinners in Hell/ He Manages to do this by cutting A Deal for the Grimoire in exchange for A Monthly "Transactional Fucking"/ He seems to have A Love (Possibly Fetish) for horses as well)

Blitzo: Alright everyone this Guy Named Mephisto, Big Name by the way is Paying us 1 million fucking dollars if we take this guy out. Names Y/n and he's apparently really strong but there's nothing Guns can't Kill, Right guys?

???: Sir, I had been doing some Research and Apparently this guy is really strong. Even going on Par with Angels and demons. Are you sure this is A Good Idea?

Blitzo: Why are you thinking Big Mox? Just think Small like you Usually do.

Moxxie: Small!? Sir why don't you-!

Millie: Sssh, It's Okay Moxxie. It's all Good.

Moxxie: (Sigh) Thanks Millie, I don't know what I'll do without you.

Moxxie and Millie (They are quite Possibly the cutest Couple in Hell/ Moxxie is A Soft Boy who was Raised in A Mafioso Family by an Abusive Father and so Left meeting Blitzo in Jail and Joined IMP/ Millie is A Country girl Raised with A Loving Fam...

Moxxie and Millie (They are quite Possibly the cutest Couple in Hell/ Moxxie is A Soft Boy who was Raised in A Mafioso Family by an Abusive Father and so Left meeting Blitzo in Jail and Joined IMP/ Millie is A Country girl Raised with A Loving Family and is Probably A Total Superhuman Badass considering she had destroyed A Literal Kaiju Monster before and will do A Lot more)

Blitzo: Yeah, Get that Lovey Dovey shit out of my Face you Puny dicked Troll, I'm already having trouble with A Whore across the Hall.

???: Fuck You Blitzo!!

He then ran to the door and...

Blitzo: Fuck you Verosika!! Don't you have your Body to sell by some Street Corner for Cheap Thrills!? Huh!?

He then ran back in and took A Seat.

Blitzo: Okay now we need A Plan and A Good One so No Bullshit.

???: I could Just Sneak In and lure him out so you can Get A Good Shot.

Blitzo: No! No way Loonie I am not Letting you date A Target!

Loona: No, You Idiot! I mean I lure him out using my Human Disguise!

Loona (The Adoptive Daughter of Blitzo nearly Turning 18 Inside of the Adoption system before being Picked up/ She is A Very Moody, aggressive, and Dangerous person but she has A Soft side deep down/ We all Know for A Fact that there A Lot of FREA...

Loona (The Adoptive Daughter of Blitzo nearly Turning 18 Inside of the Adoption system before being Picked up/ She is A Very Moody, aggressive, and Dangerous person but she has A Soft side deep down/ We all Know for A Fact that there A Lot of FREAKS Who drool all over her)

Blitzo: Oh, Great Idea, Loonie. You get A Treat!

Loona: No.

Blitzo then Just ate it.

Loona: You are so Gross!

Blitzo: Yeah, tell me someone already hasn't. Now Everyone Let's go and Kill ourselves A God! This will get us on the Fucking Map!