The Gingerbread Card!

You had Battled the Vagabond once again and you had Gained A New Card known as The Gingerbread House from A Fairy Tale Deck, and it's from the Hansel and Gretal Fairy Tale.

Y/n: Hm, This Card seems Neat. When this Card is Activated, all enemy monsters Gain 600 Attack points and if they are 2500 Attack points or Higher, they get destroyed and then you gain 500 LP for each destroyed Monster on your opponent's side. Ah Makes sense.

You then soon returned Home where you walked into Dark Magician girl's room where she was Just Practicing her Magic.

Y/n: Hey Dark Magician Girl?

DMG: What?

Y/n: I got A New Card.

DMG: And?

Y/n: I want to test it.

DMG: Really? I don't know...

Y/n: It'll give you more Attack Points.

DMG: Do It Please!

Y/n: Right. I activate Gingerbread House!

You then summoned A Huge Gingerbread House in the room, and Dark Magician girl walked over smiling.

DMG: Wow, this look so yummy!

Just then the House came to Life and wrapped A Tongue around her as it ate her but then the House's Cheeks Began to move and slosh around Until it spat Dark Magician girl back out with A A New Attack Stat of 2600 Attack Points and her new Figure reflected that.

DMG: KYYYYAH! I'M A HUGE BLIMP!

Y/n: An Adorable Huge Blimp.

DMG: I'm Supposed to be Sexy!

Y/n: You're A Sexy Huge Blimp.

DMG: What are you saying?

Y/n: I'm saying I don't Judge. May I?

DMG: May you what?

Just then you Began Hugging her Fat and Began cuddling your head into it.

Y/n: So Soft~!

DMG: (Blushing) I-Idiot!

She then took her Rod, and she bashed you against the head Knocking you down.

Y/n: Ow!

DMG: Fix this!

Y/n: Aww, but you Look so cute!

DMG: Fix! This!

Y/n: Aww, and they sat Fat people are jolly.

DMG: Geez... 

Y/n: Okay, Okay, I'll Just Train you. I Know how to get anyone in Shape! Including Tubby Adorable Magician Girls!

DMG: (Blushing) Thank you...

Y/n: Now do you want some Cake first?

DMG: GRRR!

She then Wacked you against the head again.

Y/n: OW!

DMG: Just Hurry up and Fix me.