Wonder Pig! (Part 1)

We Open up on A Rooftop across the Street from A Museum that was Having An exhibit on Greek artifacts and of course, You were teamed up with Wonder Woman, who was Trying to make small talk, showing off her more playful side.

Diana: You Know Y/n, we could go down there. Maybe Explore my Culture.

Y/n: Yeah, That Pantheon is filled with Dicks.

Diana: They Created me. Zeus is my father.

Y/n: Okay I'm sorry! I just don't Like the guy. I already Killed my reality's version.

Diana: And I still need time to process that.

Y/n: Geez, can you not realize how horrible he is?

Diana: Right sorry. Maybe when this is Over, we could get Dressed up, we could take the Limo, and Maybe we can Visit thew Museum.

Y/n: Eh, I don't know.

She then Began caressing your cheek as she Just Began to whisper in your ear.

Diana: I could wear that Corinthian Dress you Love so Much~

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh Diana You dirty girl~

Just then some Alarms went off as you Jumped up.

Y/n: Okay show time!

Diana: Okay Maybe next time.

She then Jumped down with you as you both spotted A Crook trying to break in.

Y/n: Seriously? Don't you got nothing better to do?

The Crook then smirked before they began to Transform.

Diana: Y/n Stand back!

Y/n: What? What's going on?

Diana: It's Circe!

Circe: Aww, how cute Diana, you got yourself A Little Arm Candy~ Let me Guess He's strong enough to not have his Pelvis shattered? How Cute~

Circe (The Villain of the Odessey/ She is Pretty Much A Witch who has Great Magical Powers even Turning A Whole Bunch of Men into Pigs/ She has A Grudge against Wonder woman for imprisoning her in Tartarus multiple times/ Also seems to be Flirtati...

Circe (The Villain of the Odessey/ She is Pretty Much A Witch who has Great Magical Powers even Turning A Whole Bunch of Men into Pigs/ She has A Grudge against Wonder woman for imprisoning her in Tartarus multiple times/ Also seems to be Flirtatious and A Good performer)

Diana: Circe how did you get out of Tartarus?

Circe: Oh, Got out for Good Behavior, You Know Helped out some, got on the warden's good side, and eventually I got out real soon. I don't hope to keep that Streak going real soon.

Y/n: Okay I hate to hit such A Beautiful woman, but I have to do this! Gum Gum Hawk Pistol!!

Circe then got Punched in the Face as she then smiled.

Circe: Oh I Know I can't Hurt you Physiaclly Handosme,but I can hurt you Mentally and Emotionally! Take this!

Circe then shot out A Massive Blast that Diana couldn't ddoge and she was Transformed!

Y/n: DIANA!

Circe: Oh Sorry about that but if You need A New Gal Then call me~ Toodaloo~!

She then disappeared in A Puff of Purple smoke as you had then checked on Diana! She was now A Small Pink Pig with Metal Bracelets!

Y/n: Don't worry Diana I'll find A Way to fix you. Even if it takes Forever! I better call up some Magic experts first and I think I know who  o call.