A New Duel Tournament at Star Academy!

Soon at Star Academy, the Place is pretty much being celebrated as they are having the very first Duel Monsters Tournament at the School to pretty Much raise Funds for some of the clubs.

Y/n: Alright then As School President I am going to welcome you all to the very first duel Tournament at Star Academy! Now to welcome us into this New Age of Dueling is the Duel Club representative, Tori Meadows.

Tori: Hi everyone! Thank you, Y/n-San! Everyone, he's my best friend so Ladies he's Probably Mine next.

Tori Meadows (She is the Duel Club Representative of Star Academy/ She is A Bright and Cheery girl who is basically one of your Many childhood best friends, yes you have A Lot/ She Is also really good at Manipulating Computers/ She uses A Fairy Deck)

Y/n: (Blushing) Uh, Yeah, Sure. Now the Tournament has A Bracket system with only the top 16 Duelist making it into the first round and this will go down to the final 2 which would be-

Just then A Helicopter flew in with Kaiba riding on the side of it,

Kaiba: HEY!

Y/n: Oh Boy...

Kaiba: THIS IS AN ILLEGAL TOURNAMENT! THIS IS NOT KAIBA ENDORSED!

Y/n: This is for school Functions Asshole! Go Back to your Blue-eyes white Dragon Furry Porn!

Kaiba: How Dare you! Mokuba move us closer so I can yell at him!

Mokuba: Uh, Sure big Brother.

He then began Moving closer.

Kaiba: How dare you say that! I am not A Dragon Fetishist! I Just love the Card! Now that way! Screw the rules I have Money! And with that Money I am going to Build my own Duel School and I am going to make Obelisk the best and Slifer the sky Dragon the Wor- AAAAAGH! MY FINGER! IT GOT CUT CLEAN OFF!

Mokuba: Sorry big Brother! I'm still learning how to Control a Helicopter!

Kaiba: Damnit! Just Take me to the damn Hospital! This won't be the last time L/n! I have Money!

He then flew off as Money fell out of his Pockets.

Kaiba: Oh No My Money!

Y/n: Okay everyone despite that going on Let the Games Begin!

Tori: Yeah!

The school then cheered as the games had now Begun!