Galaxy Expedition Team Quest!

Soon Professor Laventon and Akari had Taken you to Team Galaxy's Headquarters where you were to meet the Leader themselves but first, you were to meet the second in Command.

Laventon: ... And you see that is why Y/n should Join the Galaxy Expedition Team.

Cyllene: So, you expect me to Just let him in, despite him Catching 3 Pokémon? I Don't Just Believe a Boy Like him could do such A Thing.

Cyllene (The Second in command of The Galaxy expedition Quest/ She is A Cold and Calculating person who is very strict on everyone but secretly has A Soft side she doesn't show too Much)

Y/n: (Thoughts) Holy Crap she Looks so Much Like Cyrus! She is... Kind of Cute though. Fuck what am I saying? Probably because she might be A Kuudere.

Akari: Look Ma'am we've seen it with our own Eyes. Believe us.

Cyllene: Fine but he Must Catch Three Pokémon. A Shinx, A Starly, and A Bidoof. No One has ever completed that quest before.

Y/n: That sounds... Easy.

Cyllene: Are you calling me A Liar?

Y/n: No, I swear I'm not.

Cyllene: Fine then, then do what I say and then You'll be Let in.

Y/n: Fine then I will.

You were about to leave when Laventon stopped you.

Y/n: Huh? What is it Professor?

Laventon: Y/n Before you go out into the Wild, I want you to Take my Pokémon to help you survive into the Wild.

Y/n: Oh, thank you Professor, I won't let you down.

Soon you were about ready to Leave the Village when you were stopped by A Traveller.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Huh!? Does that Man Look like... Cynthia!?

Volo: Oh, hello there, My Name is Volo. I'm A Travelling Trader and I had heard you caught three Pokémon. Very Impressive.

Volo (He is A Travelling Trader from A Clan of Traders/ He is A Somewhat Kind and Calm Trader who Travels across Hisui selling Rare Items along with his Father/ His Starter is Togepi)

Y/n: Oh, Nice to meet you Volo. Names Y/n.

Volo: Oh, How Nice. Would you like to Battle? I would like to Test your Skill.

Y/n: Sure, why not? Go, Cyndaquil!

Volo: Alright then Good. Go Togepi!

Y/n: Alright Cyndaquil use Ember!

Cyndaquil then suddenly shot A Burst of Flame that hit Togepi and Volo smiled.

Volo: Togepi use Metronome!

Togepi then used Metronome and had then used Bullet seed!

Y/n: Cyndaquil turn your back against it!

Cyndaquil then turned around as his Back allowing his flame to burn all of the seeds stopping it.

Volo: Nice Move but Use Metronome again!

Togepi then Tried to use Metronome again as suddenly it used Splash.

Volo: Hehehe, Oh Boy. I Guess Metronome isn't always Going to work.

Y/n: (Sweat drop) Um, Okay. Cyndaquil just use Tackle.

Cyndaquil then tackled Togepi Knocking it out.

Volo: Oh, Great Job! I Must be going now so Thank you for the fight.

Y/n: Yeah, It's Okay Man, See you later.

He then Left, and you went on your first Quest.

Soon...

Y/n: I had Caught all three of the Pokemon.

Cyllene then checked as she smiled ever so slightly.

Cyllene: Good now You can Meet commander Kamodo.

She then took you to an Office where Kamodo is.

Kamodo: So, You are this Man who fell from the sky? Nice to meet you.

Commander Kamodo (The Head of the Galaxy expedition Team/ He is Tough yet disciplined Man/ He is also A Jerk wad even willing to beat up A Child to prove A Point)

Y/n: Yes, Nice to meet you. (Thoughts) He Looks like A Younger Professor from Sinnoh

Kamodo: You're not that tough, are you?

He then tried to grapple you to the ground, but you grabbed him by the arm and slammed him to the ground.

Y/n: Seriously? You attack A Man Like that? What is wrong with you?

Kamodo: Why you Little-!

Cyllene: Commander, He had earned his Position.

Kamodo: Tch, fine then. You have earned the Position of A One Star Explorer. You can now explore the Area Just outside of the Village but be careful there are some very dangerous Pokémon.

Y/n: Yes, Sir, Thank you. (Thoughts) What can be so Bad?

Little did you know A Lot of stuff was going to Happen.