A Revy on your Heart!

Soon After delivering the Item that Revy and Rock were delivering which was pretty Much A Window washer for some Guys window that needed A Message in Blood cleaned off of it, you and Math returned with back to their Business Place with you get some open arms

Benny: Hey Y/n! How's it going, Man?

Benny (He is the Black Lagoon Company's Professional Hacker/ He is A Jewish man whose family's motto is "Fuck the Nazi's"/ He is A Bit of A Cynic who ignores all of the evil happening around him/ He will Kill the Nazi's whenever he has the chance

Benny (He is the Black Lagoon Company's Professional Hacker/ He is A Jewish man whose family's motto is "Fuck the Nazi's"/ He is A Bit of A Cynic who ignores all of the evil happening around him/ He will Kill the Nazi's whenever he has the chance... Something we would all agree with)

Y/n: Doing Great my Man! Oh I saw some Nazi's guess what I did? I killed them.

Benny: Fuck those Nazi's!

Y/n: Hell Yeah! I know right? Oh This is my Best Friend Math!

Math: Hello Benny, I'm A Ninja

Benny: A Ninja you say, That's Neat! I Just work on Computers.

Revy: NEEEEERRRD!

Math: That's what she said!

Revy: Oh, Said that? I'll Kill Her!

Dutch: What the Hell is going on here? I will not Assert my Authority Again.

Dutch (He is A Former Member of the US Marine Corp and says he fought in Vietnam/ He is one of the Sanest people in The Black Lagoon company as its Founder/ He is The big, strong, stoic Blackman who will not tolerate BS)

Y/n: Dutch, You son of A Bitch/

The two of you then Began holding Hands flexing your Muscles Schwarzenegger style, but he smiled.

Dutch: Nice to see you again Y/n.

While all of you were Talking Math walked up to Revy and Began Pulling a Major Bro Move.

Math: You Know He really likes you.

Revy: Who, Dumbass?

Math: Y/n. He really Likes you. You Know he has A Harem, and he has Room for you.

Revy: (Blushing) Yeah, Fuck off Dumbass.

She then took A Smoke, Light it, and she then Walked over Grabbing you by the shoulder.

Revy: Come with me Dumbass.

She then Pulled you into An empty broom closet with only the cigarette lighting up the room and she frowned.

Revy: Do you like me Dumb fuck?

Y/n: Yes.

Revy: Like-Like?

Y/n: Yes.

Revy then suddenly pushed you to the ground and Began Making out with you as she then put off her Cigarette on the cold hard ground.

Revy: (Blushing) Never! Ever! Tell any of the guys.

Y/n: That can be Done, Revy.

Revy: (Blushing) Good, Dumbass.

Y/n: Love you~

Revy: (Blushing) Go, Choke on A Cactus, Dumb fuck.