Training Oscar! / Captured!

Right now, you and Ruby were now Set to Train Oscar since he couldn't really protect Himself and with him being the Reincarnation of Oz there are people who want to get him, so he needs to be strong to Protect himself.

Right now, Ruby is trying to Box with Oscar as he was trying not to Punch Her.

Ruby: Come on Oscar hit me!

Oscar: I-I don't know...

Ruby: Don't worry about it Just hit me, it'll be fine!

Oscar: O-Okay...

Oscar then threw A punch and it hit Ruby in the face not doing any damage.

Ruby: Okay now it's my Turn.

Oscar: N-No W-Wait! I-

And Ruby then decked him in the face.

Y/n: RUBY!

Ruby: What?

Y/n: You Punched him!

Ruby: Yeah, and? It's what we're supposed to do Y/n!

Y/n: Yeah, but you could have Killed him! 

Ruby: You... You seem very defensive about him... Something wrong?

Y/n: To Be Honest... I want him to be Better than Ozpin. He was A Piece of Shit.

Ruby: But he's A Good Guy.

Y/n: No, you remember him as A Good Guy. He literally sent Child soldiers to do his Job. He was Never a Good person, along with many other things.

Ruby was Silent as she began to remember what Ozpin Like Back at Atlas was and how we was super hands off with everything. She Along with everyone else may have seen everything through Rose tinted Glasses.

Y/n: Alright Oscar, I want you to give me 500 Pushups 500 Sits up, 500 Squats and run me 50 Laps!

Oscar: W-What?

Y/n: Please that's Nothing for me so you can do the same thing.

Oscar: Y-Yes Sir!

He then began to Train, as You said as you Just sat down.

Y/n: (Sigh) Geez, I Hope I can actually Mold him into A Good Person. He has no Parents, No Family, No Nothing. I'm all the Kids Got.

Ruby then Put her Hand on your shoulder as she smiled.

Ruby: You're going to do Great.

Y/n: Thanks Rubes, I really appreciate it.

Meanwhile...

Oscar was running A Lap around the Mansion when suddenly he was stopped by A Trio of Figures.

Oscar: WAH! Oh Sorry. Um... W-Who are you?

The Woman with Black Hair smiled.

Cinder: My Name is Cinder Fall; these are my Associates Emerald and Mercury.

Mercury: Hello.

Emerald: Yo.

Left to right: Emerald, Cinder, and Mercury (These Three are Salem's Personal Minions/ Cinder is A Woman who had A Cinderella Backstory except she never got her Happy ending, Her Semblance is Scorching Caress which allows her to heat up things and...

Left to right: Emerald, Cinder, and Mercury (These Three are Salem's Personal Minions/ Cinder is A Woman who had A Cinderella Backstory except she never got her Happy ending, Her Semblance is Scorching Caress which allows her to heat up things and manipulate them/ Emerald's Semblance is Hallucinations which creates Sensory Hallucinations of all Kinds/ Mercury's Semblance was stolen by His Father and he fights using Robot Legs)

Oscar: O-Oh Hello...

Cinder then leaned down and Began Caressing his Face.

Cinder: You seem like A Nice Boy. Maybe you can Help me with something.

Oscar: I-I need an Adult...

Cinder: I am an Adult.

She then hit him so Hard he was Knocked out.

Cinder: That was Partly because we needed to Kidnap You, The Other Reason was because All of my Pent-up Rage.

Mercury: Cinder are you sure this is Ozpin? He's A Little Kid.

Cinder: Salem says he is, So We Just follow orders. Carry him Off.

Emerald: Oh, we always have to do the grunt work while you do nothing.

Cinder: Hey Your Labor, I'm Management. Now Get going before anyone notices.

Emerald: Fine, Fine.

Mercury: Oh Boy I hope this is worth It.

They now Have Oscar in their Mitts and Now the heroes Must save him!