Apocalypse War!!

The Battle between Earth and Apocalypse had now Begun as everyone was now Taking on their Fair share of Alien shape-shifting Androids as they had begun to destroy them in large droves!

A Bunch of Heatblasts were charging at In Large droves when suddenly Naruto stepped in.

Naruto: Shadow Clone Jutsu!! Rasengan Barrage!!

Sasuke: Kiryuin!!

Sakura: Cherry Blossom Smash!!

Naruto: This is Like Old Times Huh?

Sasuke: Don't Sugar coat it, Idiot!

Sakura: Just keep Attacking!

A Bunch of XLR8's were zipping by when suddenly in A Flash they all were destroyed By a Red Flash!

Flash: Nice try being Fast, but I am the Fastest!

Another Alien was about to Grab him when suddenly A Superman stepped in and Froze it.

Flash: Eh, Thanks Supes.

Supes: Just Keep attacking and not Gloating Flash.

Superman then flew off smashing even more Robots, as soon Wonder woman was wrapping the Neck of a Swampfire in her Lasso of Truth and A Batrang exploded in the back Of one that was about to Grab her!

Wonderwoman: Thanks for the Help!

She then snapped its Neck, as Batman Just nodded and began throwing even more Batarangs around blowing them up!

Soon A To'kuu Star Began stomping around when suddenly Raven and Starfire came flying by creating A Green and Black Blast which Knocked it down!

Lucy: Gemini-Aquarius Star Dress!!

She then summoned Thousands of Copies of Fairy Tail Members and the Straw Hats at the cost of her own Stamina, and A Ripjaws was about to bit down on her, as then Aquarius stopped it.

Aquarius: You're an Idiot you know that?

Lucy: Thanks Aquarius...

Aquarius: Hmph, You're Welcome.

Tai: Omniman!! Omniblade!!

The Fused Digimon then slashed Hundreds of more Androids Down as they all ended up In A Massive explosion, as then Broly began ripping A Bunch of Ultimate Humongousaur's into Pieces in A Blind Rage! Granolah was on his Shoulders Sniping all of the smaller aliens from A Safe Distance!

Broly: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

He then shot A Green Beam out of his Mouth which pierced through another To'kuu Star easily!

Granolah: Keep going Buddy!

Broly: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

He then Grabbed A Four arms and ripped it clean in Half as he Began beating even more robots with it!

Ben meanwhile was Using his Master Mode to quickly swap between aliens to Keep destroying robots in A Record Speed, as Gwen was creating shields To Protect everyone, and Kevin was Bashing them with his Fists coated in Uru!

Soon everyone else had Begun to move forward destroying even more Aliens when suddenly you had arrived with Math using Instant Transmission as you were in front of All for One's Front doorstep!

Y/n: You got the Earrings?

Math: Yep.

Y/n: Good, Let's hope this works. It's all I can think of.