Battle of the Monsters!

All for one had Broken into A Null Void Prison and had Begun to wreck every single person there absorbing their alien Powers and leaving them absolutely Powerless to even stop him soon Two Guards ran into A Secret Cell.

Guard 1: We have to let him go!

Guard 2: Are you sure this is A Good Idea?

Guard 1: Do you have anything else?

Guard: No.

The Guards then Opened the door As Suddenly with A Massive burst of energy they were both Killed and All for one saw this.

All for one: Ah, Now who could have done this? They Must be strong.

???: You're Damn right.

Just then A Massive Saiyan walked out.

Cumber: The Name is Cumber and I had been wiping out entire civilizations far before you were even Born.

All for One: Cumber? I remembered Hiring you before. You sure were strong.

Cumber: Hm? All for one? Impressive. Your power is monstrous.

All for one: Good. Just as I expected. How did you get here?

Cumber: I did some real Cosmic Crimes. That's all you need to know. Now show me You're Power!!

He then began Unleashing his Power as he turned into A SSJ3!

Cumber: SHOW ME YOU'RE POWER!!!

All For One: Good. I had absorbed the Powers A Few Thousand different People so I am ready to test those out, and I want to see what my Monstrous form would look like.

Suddenly he Began changing his form as he unleashed the Power of all of the Alien powers he absorbed and soon he Became A Massive Monster.

All for One: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! YES! NOW I CAN TRULY PUT FEAR INTO MY ENEMIES!

Cumber: Very Impressive. 

He then broke out of his vest as he smiled underneath his Mask.

Cumber: NOW FACE ME AND MY IMMENSE POWER!!!

All For One: FINE IF IT'S FINE WITH YOU!

Cumber then Unleashed A Massive Blast as All for one used the Powers of Feedback to absorb as he redirected the attack back to Cumber Knocking him Back!

Cumber: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! TRUE FIGHTING!

All for One: As Soon as I get back to Earth, I am now going to Tear Madara a New One.

Cumber: Heh, I'll scream real Loudly. It always seems to work. Hehehehe!

All For One: Good. Thankfully I can control this form. Seems best to be used for A Surprise. 

They both then Just smiled as they Just began Shaking on it.