Weiss Birthday!

A/n: Weiss's Birthday was Yesterday so I decided to do A Chapter around it!

Today was A Very special day! Why may you Ask? Today was Weiss' Birthday! To be Honest Since the Birthday Is Just the day after Mother's Day it usually tends to be Forgotten but not by you or even Ruby!

We Open up with Weiss Just sleeping in Bed when suddenly...

Ruby: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEISS!

Weiss: AAAAGH!

She then suddenly fell out of bed and to be honest she was Pretty much annoyed.

Weiss: What the hell was that, Ruby!?

Ruby: Today's Your Birthday Weiss! It's A Very special Day!

Weiss: Not for me.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Weiss: My Birthdays were never important. My Dad was always working, my mom was always too drunk and Depressed to Care, Winter was always Just doing her Job, And Whitley could never Give a Shit because he's A Brat. It was only ever me and my Cake Butler.

Ruby: Weiss, as your bestie and Girlfriend I will never EVER Let you ever have A Bad Birthday ever again! You hear me? Are you ready to Rock Weiss!?

Weiss: No.

Ruby: Good! Because we Got a Birthday!

Weiss: Oh God No...

Ruby: Come on!

Ruby then Dragged Weiss off into the Kitchen, where you had Finally finished A Cake.

Y/n: Alright Weiss You better not sit down because you'll immediately stand up when you see this! My Donut Cake!

There was on the Table A Stack of Donuts made from Chocolate Cake Batter each the size of A Large dinner Plate all stacked up by 12 Donuts all the way to the top with A Bunch of Candles all Lit aflame.

Weiss: That's A Big Cake.

Ruby: I Know right? A Bakers Dozen!

Weiss: Ruby, A Bakers dozen is 13.

Ruby: Then why is it Called A Dozen?

Weiss: I... I don't know.

Ruby: Exactly!

Y/n: Yep, Now blow out your candles! We can't wait forever Ice queen!

Weiss: (Tick Mark) Shut up!

She then Began thinking of A Wish before she blew out the Candles and she smiled.

Ruby: What did you wish for Weiss?

Weiss: (Blushing) Well... I Guess all Came out to be True...

Ruby: AWW, WEISS~!

She then Began Hugging and Kissing Weiss's Cheek as she Blushed and you then Hugged her as well.

Y/n: Come here Ice Queen~!

Weiss: Hey!

Y/n: Hey, You're my special Ice Queen.

Weiss: (Blushing) T-Thanks...

Y/n: (Thoughts) I'm starting to think that her father needs A Lesson: In Pain! But that's for Later. I'm Just going to relax and have some Family Friendly fun with Weiss Now.