Y/n vs Lobo Round 2!

Soon Lobo had Taken Kinue to the top of the new Tokyo Tower as he was trying to hold her Hostage, but she ends up Influencing him to be a Better Person.

Right now, she is Teaching him how to Make A Resume.

Kinue: Alright then So You're going to need to make sure your Resume Pops so make sure to add some special Details.

Lobo: Mrs. L/n? I Killed my Pencil!

Kinue: No Sweetie, you Broke it.

Lobo: Broke it, Huh? So that's what you call it.

Kinue: Yep!

Lobo: Oh, I Have to Thank you for getting those Fragin Blood stains from My Jacket! I mean I tried beating them, shooting them, Screaming at them-

Kinue: Oh, all it Took Is A Little Elbow Grease.

Lobo: Wow, You're Amazing, Ma'am.

And Just then...

Y/n: Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, MINE!

You then Spear Kicked him in the head sending him flying away!

Y/n: Mine.

Lobo: You Fraggin Bastitch! I'll show you who you should mess with! Take this!

He then Pulls out A Massive Gun!

Lobo: This is my Hadron Collider Gun! Made it myself!

Y/n: Are you Kidding me!?

Lobo: I ain't Kidding Bastitch! FIRE IN THE HOLE!

He then Shot A massive energy Blast which you Turned UI And Smacked it away!

Lobo: Huh? What the- AAAGH!

You then appeared in front of him and then moved again so fast that no one can see you as suddenly he was hit several times as he was Thrown Back!

Lobo: You Damn Bastitch!

He then Shot another Blast which you Just slapped away, and it blew up in the sky.

Lobo: Oh, I see we're Playing this Game now!

Lobo then Began Hopping on his Motorcycle as he Began flying Towards you ready to hit you but just then you appeared Behind him and suddenly, he was Hit with A Hundred Strikes sending him flying into A Building and smashing into it!

Lobo: Huh!? The Hell is that!?

Y/n: This is Mastered Ultra Instinct. You stand no chance against it. Now do you surrender?

Lobo: Heh, You're One tough Bastitch Kid. You Know that?

Y/n: Yes, I do.

Lobo: Good, Remember that. I'll best be going now. I'm actually starting to Like you. So please watch out, because with your Power You'll have A Lot of Bounties on your head. Very Valuable ones.

Y/n: Oh, Um, Thanks... I Guess...

Lobo: And Thanks Mrs. L/n! I'm Handing in this Resume to my next Employer!

Kinue: Have fun!

Lobo then Got on his Motorcycle before he rode off into space.

Kinue: He seems really nice, Maa-Kun.

Y/n: (Sweat Drop) I think we have two completely different Views on him...