A Ninja Android! / Delta!

We Open up on the Streets of New Tokyo as Boruto was walking through A Park Alongside His little sister Himawari and Himawari Holding a Bag Filled with Money.

Boruto: I don't get it why can't I hold the Money?

Himawari: Papa said That We need to spend all of this Money all on small groceries, and nothing else. Papa said you would spend it on Useless Crap or whatever it is.

Boruto: Sometimes Dad really knows how to Piss me off.

Himawari: Big Brother, Papa Cares about you. You Just don't Listen to him.

Boruto: Well, why should I? I'm stuck in his Shadow!

Himawari: I am too, but I don't complain.

Boruto: I swear you take after mom too Much.

Suddenly Boruto saw A Purple beam flying towards them as he quickly dodged Pushing Himawari out of the way!

Boruto: HIMAWARI WATCH OUT!

They had narrowly dodged A Huge explosion as A Person Landed on the ground.

???: Damnit, I Missed!

Boruto: Tch! Who the hell are you, Lady!?

???: Me? I was designated with the Name Delta, You Brat!

Delta (An Android Created by A Mysterious Ninja Organization/ She was Cloned from A Woman dying of sickness and was given android enhancements/ She can be super short tempered, and angry/ She Can absorb energy attacks by her eyes and even shoot ou...

Delta (An Android Created by A Mysterious Ninja Organization/ She was Cloned from A Woman dying of sickness and was given android enhancements/ She can be super short tempered, and angry/ She Can absorb energy attacks by her eyes and even shoot out Energy beams through them)

Boruto: Oh Yeah? Well, Rasengan!!

He then Tried to strike Her, but she absorbed the attack with her eye and then shot out A Point-blank energy Attack onto him!

Himawari: BIG BROTHER!

Delta: One is dead and one more to- WHAT!?

When the dust cleared you were standing there Holding Boruto as you Placed him on the ground.

Y/n: Touch My Kids and Die.

Delta: Tch! DIE!!

She then Began firing more energy blasts out of her eyes, but you simply slapped them all away as they did nothing to you! She then Turned her legs into rockets and Wooden spikes as she then began trying to impale you with Kicks, but you turned on UI And Began dodging all of the attacks as you broke her Legs!

Delta: AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: Oh, How Pathetic.

Delta: Oh, you think you're so Cute Huh?

Y/n: Bitch...

You then Turned SSJ Blue!

Y/n: ... I'm Adorable.

Himawari: GO GET HER PAPA!

Boruto: YEAH!

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! MASSIVE RASENKAMEHAMEHA!!

You then Began Blasting her as she Just began absorbing it!

Delta: HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU FOOL! I CAN JUST ABSORB THIS!

Y/n: Kaioken...

Delta: No...

Y/n: Times...

Delta: No, No, No, No, No!

Y/n: 2!!!

Delta: NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!

She was then overloaded on energy as she was Blasted away and all that was left was her Body that had her clothes Torn away and her in the Fetal Position. Essentially, She got Yamcha'd.

Y/n: Whew, She's not that tough, but that design. It reminds me of Gero mixed with Vegapunk.

Boruto: What do you mean?

Y/n: Look I don't know who made this but... Okay I need to tell the Kage of this and maybe take her to Team Science. Maybe they could reprogram her to be Good.