Tulip the Bewitching Beautician!

Soon was the Next Gym which was going to be for Psychic-type Pokémon which historically were always strong starting with Sabrina, and you knew this one would be no different.

To prepare you had caught these Pokémon...

Tatsugiri

Dondozo

Soon you had Gotten to the Gym and you had quickly Began to go through the Gym Test which was pretty Easy as you Just have to show different emotions as shown by A Medicham, and you Passed.

Y/n: Alright Tulip I am ready to get that Badge!

Tulip: Aww, How Cute, and Such A Handsome Boy at that~ I'll love to test your worth~

Tulip (She is A Very famous Model and Businesswoman who owns several Businesses/ She is also A Beautician who uses her Psychic-type Pokémon to help her do it making it like Magic/ Her specialist is Psychic Types and Her ace is Florges)

Y/n: (Blushing) Alright then Thanks. Now Lets do this!

Tulip: Alright then good Looking, Lets go. Go, Farigiraf!

She then summoned the Reverse Giraffe as you Just smiled.

Y/n: Go, Meowscarada!

Tulip: Farigiraf Use Crunch!

Y/n: Mewoscarada use Sucker Punch!

The Weed Cat then Punched the Reverse Giraffe as it then went down.

Tulip: Alright then, Go Gardevior. Use Dazzling Gleam.

Y/n: Meowscarada use Flower Trick!

Meowscarada then Jumped out of the way of the Dazzling gleam as she then unleashed A Small flower Onto the Psychic Type Pokémon as it then Took Huge damage from it always being A Critical Hit, and it was Knocked out.

Tulip: Alright then go Espathra! Use Quick attack!

Espathra then Hit Meowscarada with An Attack to the chest but you had an Idea!

Y/n: Alright then Use A Point Blank Flower Trick!

She then Pinned the Ostrich in Place as she then Unleashed A Flower trick right to it's Face Knocking it out!

Tulip: Good Job but here comes my Ace. Go, Florges.

She then summoned the Pokémon transforming it into A Psychic Type!

Tulip: Florges use Moon blast.

Y/n: Meowscarada use Sucker Punch!

Meowscarada then sucker Punched the Flower Pokémon as it knocked it out.

Tulip: Well, It Looked like you won the Psychic Badge.

She then handed you the Badge as she smiled before she Kissed you on the cheek.

Tulip: And this is from me.

Y/n: (Blushing) Welcome to the Harem Tulip...