Y/n Unleashed!

You were Being Crushed by Bojack's Bearhug as soon you were having your ribs and your Organs Crushed, and everyone else was having their power drained by Bujin's Magic Strings and suddenly Help had arrived!

Hercule: D-D-Don't worry Future son in Law, I'm coming!

It was Hercule Satan.

Y/n: Oh, You got to be Kidding me... AAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Bojack: Hahahahaha! Yaaargh!

Just then he Slammed Hercule into another Building, as he Bled.

Hercule: Ugh... Did I win... Am I Bleeding?

Bojack: HAHAHAHAHA! Was that your Calvary? You see Hero I am going to ravage your World! Yaaargh!

Y/n: Nrgh!

Bojack: I will Kill everyone you Love! Yaaargh!

Y/n: Nrrrgh!

Bojack: And I'm going to take your Women and Make them my slaves! YAAARGH!

Y/n: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Suddenly Bojack was blasted Back As his Minions then followed him!

Bojack: Huh? What that- What was that!? Yaaargh!

You stood there in your SSJ4 Form as you almost Snarled, and then Bujin and Bido Appeared.

Bojack: Kill Him! Yaaargh!

Y/n: You forgot one thing Bojack!

Bojack: Hehehehe!

Y/n: It's that I NEVER GIVE UUUUUUUUUUUP!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

You then Blasted the two Minions away as they tried to attack you but you Slammed your arm against Bido Vaporizing him and then you Jump Kicked Bujin Killing him as well by Vaporization!

Y/n: BURNING ATTACK!!!

Bojack then Grabbed Zangya and Threw her at the Blast to Block it but Math then used instant Transmission and Grabbed her Pulling her out of the way before she can be Killed!

Zangya: W-Why did you save me...?

Math: Well, You're Boyfriend tried to Kill you and... (Blushing) Well I think you're cute... You deserve better than that.

Zangya then smiled before Kissing him.

Zangya: Thanks Kid, I appreciate it.

She then passed out.

Math: Rest now sweet Princess.

You continued fighting Bojack and he stood no Chance!

Bojack: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He then two Max Power Green Orbs at you and to his shock and Horror not even A Scratch was on you!

Bojack: Huh? How did you- AAAAAAAGH!

You then Punched him right through the Gut causing him to Bleed as you had A Cold uncaring look on your face.

Bojack: YOU FOOL! DO YOU HAVE ANY LAST WORDS!? YAARGH! Blegh!!

He then Puked from Internal Damages as then you Began to charge another attack with A Smirk on your Face.

Y/n: Yeah, I got one word in Mind. KamehameHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Bojack then unleashed his strongest attack but...

Bojack: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

He was Then Vaporized as you then appeared Behind him, and you still had that Cold Uncaring Look on your Face before you smiled and passed out falling on your Back finally having A Rest.

Math Just watched on as he Smiled.

Math: Yep. That's my Best Friend. Nothing can ever beat Him.