The Caph Squad Base!

Soon you were at the Final Star Base, the Caph Star Base where they Obviously used Fighting types due to their Reddish-brown Color scheme and Lots of Training Equipment. Of course, you had to come prepared, and you had evolved this one Pokémon...

 Of course, you had to come prepared, and you had evolved this one Pokémon

Baxcalibur

You did the Usual of Breaking into the Star base, pretty Much having your Pokémon Take care of the grunts and finally you had gotten to the end of it where the Star mobile had finally come out and then you had A Real Macho woman was on top.

Eri: This is It Y/n L/n, so called world champ! I am going to take you down the long count! I, Eri had said that myself!

Eri (A Leader of Team Star/ She is pretty Much Bullied for being too Manly and it shows/ She is pretty Much the Wrestling type as she is pretty Much wears Make up and Talks Big/ She also Pretty Much specializes in Fighting type Pokémon)

Y/n: (Thoughts) Why does this remind me of Rath? (Out of thoughts) Alright then throw out your Pokemon.

Eri: Gladly! Go, Toxicroak!

She then summoned the Toxic Frog Pokémon as you smiled.

Y/n: Alright then Go Charizard! Now Lets Terastalize!

You then Turned him into A Pure Flying type!

Y/n: Now Use Wing Attack!

Charizard then used A Tera Boosted wing attack that slammed into Toxicroak and Knocked it out!

Eri: Go Passimian Use Rock Tomb!

Y/n: Charizard dodge and use Dragon Breath!

Charizard then Narrowly dodged the attack as she then unleashed A Green Belt of energy that Knocked out the Monkey!

Eri: Go Lucario! Use Aura Sphere!

It then Hit Charizard damaging him A Little unable to dodge it and then Charizard flew up Behind it smiling!

Y/n: Use Wing attack!

He then slammed him with A Tera Boosted Wing attack as it got knocked out!

Eri: Go Annihilape! Use Ice Punch!

Y/n: Charizard Counter that with Fire Fang!

Charizard then bit down on the Monkey's arm as it began to burn it and he then slammed it to the ground knocking it out!

Eri: UNLEASH THE STARMOBILE!

She then Unleashed the Star Mobile as you decided to end it quickly!

Y/n: Use Dragon Rush!!

Charizard then destroyed the Vehicle in one quick blow as it then fell apart. Eri was Left on her Knees depressed.

Y/n: Um, Something wrong?

Eri: It's Nothing...

Y/n: It's Okay you can tell me.

Eri: How could any guy Like Me? I mean I can't be cute and I can't be strong so What can I Be? I'm Nothing...

Y/n: Well, I think you're cute and Strong.

Eri: (Blushing) R-Really?

Y/n: Yeah, really.

Eri: (Blushing) Thank you... You're Kind of cute...

Eri then Kissed you on the cheek as she wiped the face paint off Just Blushing.

Eri: (Blushing) Thank you, Um... I would Like to... Join your Harem, But first... I have to clear some things with Onomatopoeia.... Thank you again...

She then shyly walked off as you smiled.

Y/n: She's kind of Cute. Reminds me of Erza.