Sexy time with Camilla! 🍋

We Open up Back at the Mansion where after Corrin had been Announced As Queen of both the Norh and the Hoshidian's she had been began ruling from there, and of course you were in the Middle of A Sexy Time with Camilla.

Camilla Was Laying Naked in your bed, with her Legs Spread Out revealing her woman Hood, Massive Boobs, and Thicc Thighs, as she smiled.

Y/n: You want to do it?

Camilla: Was it so Obvious?

Y/n: I Mean... Yeah...

Camilla: Oh Just give me an Heir you Handsome beast you~

Y/n: ... Okay,

You then Proceeded to Strip your Clothes as you then got behind her and Began Grabbing her Massive Bosom.

Y/n: How can A Rack Like yours be so Big~?

Camilla: Oooh, Y/n-Sama~ Make me feel Good~

Y/n: Yeah, Good~ In Fact~ Shadow clone Jutsu~

You then summoned A Pair of Shadow Clones as Camilla then suddenly Paled and suddenly the three Versions of yourself then Began Sticking Your Member into her Mouth, Womanhood, and Asshole respectively as she then Paled even More.

Camilla: (Muffled) U-Uh, Y/n...?

Y/n: 3... 2... 1... GO!

You all then Began Sticking them inside of her, as Pleasure overwhelm her.

Camilla: OOOH~! YES~! AAAAH, Y/N-SAMA~!

Sooner or Later...

Camilla Laid down on her Bed Covered in The White stuff, as she had an Ahego Face Just smiling with her Ass straight up in the Air. Your Two Shadow clones were gone as well, as you were Laying down top of her, just tired as well.

Camilla: Y/n-Sama, Please More~...

Y/n: Nah, Not Now. It's time for you to Rest.

Camilla then fell asleep as you smiled Cuddling up to her.