Treat that Mom Like A Queen!

It was A Bright and sunny Day and Kinue had told you to go to The House of A Friend of hers because her Friend is A Young Woman who needs Manly work done around the House because apparently her Husband is completely useless.

You had soon walked up to the Front Yard of the House when suddenly The Thiccest, Most Voluptuous woman you had ever seen.

Mrs. Narimiya: Oh, You Must be Y/n-San. Thank you for coming over. I Really appreciate it.

 I Really appreciate it

Mrs. Narimiya (She is one of your Mothers Friends/ She is A Meddlesome Housewife who has Problems with her House and Marriage/ She is super friendly and chill)

Y/n: (Thoughts) Holy shit she is Hot... Mom Did you send me here for this? (Out of thought) Thanks Mrs.-

Narimiya: No, It's Okay Just call me Narimiya-San.

Y/n: Okay Narimiya-San. What do you need me to do?

Narimiya: Oh, I have A Lot. Let me show you around the House, Just follow me.

Later...

After Cleaning the entire House, Raking the Leaves, mowing the Lawn, cleaning the Gutters and every other thing That A Man of the House would do, you walked back inside Just all sweaty and Tired, as she smiled.

Narimiya: Oh Y/n, you should rest. Please You can sleep on the Cot.

Y/n: Oh, I shouldn't-

Narimiya: No, I Insist Please do so.

Y/n: Um.... Okay then.

You then got onto A Floor cot, and you were about to go to bed when suddenly you felt something Soft and Squishy Push against your Face and you Immediately Blushed. It was her and her Boobs.

Y/n: Um...

Narimiya: Oh, don't worry about it, My Husband is terrible in bed with his Tiny Member and Lack of Motivation. I heard you have A Harem so you Must be good~

Y/n: (Thoughts) What is this? A Bad Porno?

Narimya then Lifted up her Shirt revealing her Massive Booba as she smiled coyly.

Narimiya: Want A Taste~?

Y/n:

A Few Pleasure filled Hours Later...

Y/n: Oh... God... That was... Amazing...

Narimiya: May I have A Place in your Harem~?

Y/n: Yeah, of course... 

Narimiya: You Know I think My daughter has A Crush on yours.

Y/n: Which one?

Narimiya: The Pink Haired one.

Y/n: Oh, You Mean Chibiusa? She's A Harem Collector Just like her dad...

You then quickly got up and Began Putting on your clothes as you smiled.

Y/n: Oh Um, Is there anything else you need Ma'am?

Narimiya: I could use A Visit Every week or so~ Or Until I get that divorce~

Y/n: Perfect.