The Sexist wolf girl Alive!

You were currently walking around Town with Youko as you were Just trying to explain to her A Few things about what happened before.

Y/n: Youko you seriously have to keep your secret better. I mean Shit can go down when People find out your A Vampire. Nagisa tried to shoot you for crying out Loud! Granted it was A Tiny gun but still.

Youko: I Know, But I feel comfortable around you Y/n-San. You're amazing.

Y/n: (Blushing) Aww, Thanks Youko. To be Honest Your Probably one of the best Vampires I ever Met.

Youko: (Blushing) Aww, T-Thank you Y/n-San...

Just then someone came out from Behind smiling.

???: Yo, Youko. Cute Guy.

Youko: Huh?

She then turned around and smiled.

Youko: Shiho-Chan!

She then Hugged this Sexy Woman who clearly was smirking at you with an Almost Lustful Look.

Y/n: (Blushing) So you are-?

Shiho: Oh You Must be Y/n. Nice to meet you. You're pretty God damn Cute if you ask me. Pretty Sexy even.

Shiho (She is The Daughter of A Werewolf and the sexist woman Alive/ She is pretty Much A Total flirt who is pretty Much hitting on guys just like her mom/ She has the ability to transform between woman and Man from seeing anything moon related fr...

Shiho (She is The Daughter of A Werewolf and the sexist woman Alive/ She is pretty Much A Total flirt who is pretty Much hitting on guys just like her mom/ She has the ability to transform between woman and Man from seeing anything moon related from pictures to movies/ A Friend of Youko's)

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh, Um... Thanks.

Youko: What are you doing here?

Shiho: Oh, It's because Your Parents has sent me to Protect you or something like that but to be Honest, I know I'll never win against someone Like Him. Besides I don't want to hurt his Cute Face.

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, Thanks...

Shiho: Oh You're Welcome~ In Fact~

She then Flashed you with her Naked Body as you then had A Massive Nosebleed falling to the ground passed out.

Youko: S-SHIHO!?

Shiho: What? You Know I can't handle myself around cute guys. Especially Him.

Youko: (Sigh) Just Help me drag him Home.

Shiho: Right, Thanks for the Cute Guy.

Youko then Just Pouted, obviously getting Jealous.