Men in Black Much?

We Open Back up in School where you had Begun Hanging out with Youko even more now trying to help her which drew the Ire of another Girl who is Just being A Tsundere.

Nagisa: Damnit, That Idiot has another girl for his Harem. That is so Wrong.

Nagisa Aizawa (She is Another One of the Tsundere's at this School/ She is also pretty Much a Tiny Alien stuck inside of A Robot Body/ She Looks exactly the same but with an Atena on her Head/ She was sent to earth to study it being from A Militar...

Nagisa Aizawa (She is Another One of the Tsundere's at this School/ She is also pretty Much a Tiny Alien stuck inside of A Robot Body/ She Looks exactly the same but with an Atena on her Head/ She was sent to earth to study it being from A Militaristic Race)

Just then Math showed up to save your Back.

Math: Hey! You had your Chance at the Castilian you!

Nagisa: What?

Math: Sorry what I meant to say is You still have your chance to confess to him. Just try!

Nagisa: No, I have no interest in that Idiot.

Math: Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.

Nagisa: Don't you dare mock me! I shall give him A Piece of my Mind!

Nagisa then followed you and Youka into A Classroom you had Both taken for yourselves and of course she saw the Moment when Youka showed off her wings and Fangs!

Nagisa: AAAGH! Y-Youka!?

Youka: Oh, Hey Nagisa-Chan!

Y/n: Oh Shit!

Just then Nagisa froze in Place as suddenly A Hatch opened up on the top of her head and then A Tiny 6-inch-Tall version of herself with An Antenna on her Head Popped out with A Blaster Rifle in Hand.

Nagisa: I Knew this Planet was filled with Monsters! Stand down now!

Y/n:

Nagia: (Blushing) I AM SERIOUS! TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!

You then Picked her up like A Doll!

Y/n: Aww, She is so Cute!

Youka: Oh Let me Play with her! 

She then Grabbed her.

Youka: Let's Play Fighter Pilot! Vrooom! Pew, Pew, Pew! HERE COMES THE GIANT FIST!

Y/n: YOUKA NO!! That's still Nagisa! The one we knew was her Giant mech suit but it's still her.

Youka: Oh... HERE COMES THE GIANT FIST!

Y/n: NO!!

You then Grabbed her Back before Youka can Punch her.

Y/n: Girl, I love you, but you are as dumb as A Box of Rocks.

Youka Just Blushed as you held Nagisa up to your face.

Y/n: Not so Tough Now Huh? Man, this makes you even Cuter~!

Nagisa: (Blushing) S-Shut up! Put me back into my Mecha suit you Idiot!

Y/n: Aww, But You're so Cute all Little and Smol and Defensless!

Nagisa: I have my Blaster! Where's my Blaster!?

Youka Just accidentally stepped on her Blaster crushing it.

Youka: Oh Sorry...

Nagisa: God damnit...

Y/n: Aww, It's Okay, I can Build you A New Tiny Little Blaster to go with your Tiny Little House, and your-~

Nagisa then Began giving you the "I'm going to fucking Kill you Look" as you stopped yourself.

Y/n: Uh, Sorry.

Nagisa: (Blushing) Tch, Thanks. Just Put me Back in my Mech before something goes wrong!

But Oh Boy something is about to go wrong.