Tears of the Kingdom!

We Open up in Hyrule under the Hyrulian Castle as there is A Massive System of deep Underground Tunnels underneath it as you were exploring with Zelda after she had recently discovered it.

Y/n: Um, Zelda, I'm not Usually the kind of man to say this but this Place kind of freaks me out.

Zelda: Y/n Please don't worry. This can be A Massive discovery. Who knows what can be down here underneath the Family Castle!

Y/n: Eh, True, but still, it gives me some really bad Mojo.

You both then continued to walk deeper into the Catacombs of the Castle and soon there has begun to be huge statues were revealed and massive stone columns.

Zelda: Y/n This is amazing! This must be the ruins of an Ancient Civilization! And this Statue Must be that of Zonai!

Y/n: The Zonai? Who are they?

Zelda: The Zonai are an ancient Race Lost to time. They were so advanced that they were said to almost be Gods. We Must explore further!

Y/n: Fine but first sign of Trouble and we're out!

Zelda: Good! Now Let's continue!

You all continued to go deeper when you both came across some Hieroglyphs on the walls depicting some ancient events.

Y/n: Hm, I'm not sure I can read these.

Zelda: This is amazing.

Y/n: Huh?

Zelda: My Ancestors, the Hyrulians were once Living on A Massive Island in the sky when they were Visited by the Zonai. My Family the Royal family where the ones Granted with Immense power by the Zonai and were given the task to Rule, and then they disappeared.

You both then continued on when you came across more Hieroglyphs, which depicted A Monster.

Zelda: And this... This is said to be the Demon King... But that can't mean-

She then Saw A Hieroglyph That Looked like one of Ganon's Minions.

Y/n: Oh God, I think this might be A Connection.

Zelda then continued forward as she then began seeing more depictions as it showed an army fighting this demon King and they were all dying seemingly being Consumed by something Dark, red, and Corrupt!

Y/n: Zelda we should stop now because this is Just a Bad Sign overall.

Zelda: Come on Y/n we have to continue!

She then ran off as you chased after her.

Y/n: Zelda wait!

You all continued down the Hallway as soon you both ran into A Massive chamber where they is A Greenish Blue swirling Void.

Zelda: There is some strange aura emitting from that distance. I can feel it. Y/n Shall we continue?

Y/n: Hmm... Okay sure, but We leave as soon as something goes wrong.

Zelda: Perfect.

You both then walked into the chamber when in the middle there was A Mummified corpse at A Pedastal with A Green glowing hand on his Chest, with darkness Pouring out from the Bottom. Just then the Hand fell off as A White stone dropped out.

Zelda: W-What is this?

Just then the Darkness Poured out of the Corpse and began to try and attack Zelda but you Suddenly Jumped in the way Pulling out the Master sword, but the Darkness was way too Powerful as you were slowly being destroyed and your arm got destroyed as did the master sword!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Zelda: Y/N!

Just then the Corpse began Moving on it's own in an Unnatural way as it then fell back down. It then got on its own as it Looked at you two.

???: Ah, Zelda, and... Who the hell are you?

Y/n: My Arm is fucking Broken who are you!?

???: Hm, You're A Smart Alec I see.

Zelda: W-Who are you?

???: Zelda, I'm surprised you don't remember me. Though I Must begin what I started. Hahahahahaha! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Just then with his sheer dark Powers he begins lifting the entire Castle into the sky as suddenly the entire cave system began falling on itself, entire Land shelves had began to Lift up ! Just then his corpse had fallen back down as suddenly the Caves began following back down shattering into pieces!

Link: Y/N!

Y/n: Z-Zelda!

Just then the ground gave way as she began falling!

Y/n: ZELDA!

You then Jumped down to grab her, but it was too Late as you missed her hand, and she continued falling before she disappeared into A Golden flash of Light. You continued to fall until you were grabbed by the severed arm, and you returned into A Flash of Green Light!

The Castle continued to rise into the sky as soon A Bunch of Ancient sky islands were formed.

You had then woken up to realize that your arm was replaced with A New One, A New Mechanical Looking One.

Y/n: H-Huh?

???: Hello there Y/n. I had heard A Lot about you from Zelda. I'm sorry About your arm but I had to give you Mine, or else the corruption would spread, and it would Kill you.

Y/n: Who are you? Where are you?

???: That doesn't matter now. What Matters now is you needing to get off this Floating Island. Please follow the Light.

You then Picked up the Master sword which was destroyed by the darkness itself.

Y/n: Oh No, Not this thing.

You then Put the sword in your Sheath as you then Began following the Cave system until you had found The Light and then you had Saw You were on top of A Massive sky Island. You then Jumped down and began free Falling into one of the Smaller Islands below!

You then fell into A Lake with Massive Lillie pads as you had started to begin A New adventure! An Adventure that was old as time itself!