Aliens! It's Always Aliens!

Soon you had all finally made it to the Secret base and there was General Donald Morden along with... Some Aliens.

Y/n: Oh Great! It's Always Aliens!

Morden: HAHAHAHAHAHA! You Fools! You think You may have Killed me but In reality I have my Alien Allies!

General Donald Morden (He is the Leader of this world Army wanting to topple the world Governments/ He had allied himself with Aliens)

Just then His Soldiers were Killed by the Martians as suddenly they teleported out of there.

Morden: Huh? W-Where are you going? You're supposed to help me!

Juts then A Massive Alien Battleship flew overhead and Blasted him with A Huge energy Blast.

Y/n: Holy Crap!!

Eri: What are we supposed to do?

Y/n: Eri, Fio Get out of here. I am going to end this once and for all.

Fio: Right but first...

They both then suddenly Kissed you on the Lips.

Eri/Fio: Love you~!

They both then Ran off as you smiled.

Y/n: I am not going to deal with this shit! Alright Martians prepare for your defeat! HAAAAAAAAA!

You then flew up into the Air as the Battle Began and soon everything had begun going to hell as the Aliens Began to attack, and suddenly you Began charging your Powerful Attack!

Y/n: I'M GIVING YOU EVERYTHING I GOT!

The Aliens then Began charging Another Blast that would decimate the Area you began charging in right for the Cannon and suddenly...

Y/n: HELLO BOYS! I'M BAAAAAAAACK! DRAGON FIST!!!

You then shot A Dragon into the Cannon as it blew up to the equivalent of putting your finger in A Gun in A Cartoon, and it blew up detonating the entire Ship! Soon The Dragon Began wrapping it's entire Body around the ship destroying it even more!

Dragon: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Just then Morden Pretty Much Climbed out of the Rubble Alive.

Morden: Hahahaha! Nothing can Kill General Donald Morden!

Just then He saw A Huge shadow falling on top of him as he Looked up and his Pupils shrank.

Morden: Oh No...

He Just gave A Pleading Look before A Giant Metal Plate fell on top of him Crushing him.

And The World was Saved once Again, with two new girlfriends to your Harem! Hooray!