My Girlfriend is A Gal!

We Open up at School where you were pretty Much standing there in the Middle of A Hallway with A Bunch of People watching from all sides as A Very beautiful and Popular girl confessed to you.

Yukana: ... And What I really mean is I really Like you Y/n L/n and I was wondering if you would be my Boyfriend, and I can be Your girlfriend. Would you Please by my Boyfriend and Join your Harem?

Yukana Yame (A Gyaru Type of Girl/ She is considered to be A Gal, A Type of Pretty and Popular girl with Good Looks and A Huge Rack who gets A Lot handed to them/ She is Also Considered the Queen of the Gals at the School/ Her Best friend has A Cr...

Yukana Yame (A Gyaru Type of Girl/ She is considered to be A Gal, A Type of Pretty and Popular girl with Good Looks and A Huge Rack who gets A Lot handed to them/ She is Also Considered the Queen of the Gals at the School/ Her Best friend has A Crush on her, but she is Oblivious)

Y/n: (Thoughts) Well this Looks like the Usual. (Out of thoughts) Oh Sure.

Yukana: Oh, Thank you!

She then Gave you A Kiss on the cheek leaving Lipstick Behind, she then Began Dragging your arm leading you off somewhere.

Y/n: Where are you dragging me!?

Yukana: To your home of course! I Must meet your family!

Y/n: Oh Okay...

Little did you know you were both being watched by sets of Jealous eyes. Each from A Different Girl.

Soon...

Y/n: Mom this is my Newest Girlfriend Yukana.

Yukana: Hello Ms. L/n!

Kinue: Oh, My Another girlfriend and She's a Cute One!

Y/n: (Blushing) M-Mom!?

Kinue: Oh, Please Maa-Kun It's True! Would you like Anything?

Yukana: Oh, I would like some Water.

Kinue: Oh, and I would make you some Deep-fried Oreos to go with that!

Yukana: Well Actually-

Kinue then walked off not letting her finish that Sentence.

Yukana: Um... That's going to be so Fatty...

Y/n: That's Mom for you. She Loves to make the best deep-fried food ever!

Yukana: How are you so skinny?

Y/n: I have A Really good Metabolism.

Yukana: Hm, That's A Good thing.

Y/n: Yep!