The Return of EVIL!

Soon With Cumbers Help and his Kiai Scream creating A Portal out of the Null zone, they soon returned to New Tokyo and All for One decided to form A New Brand-New Organization that unites The Remnants of EVIL Together!

All for One Walked into EVIL Headquarters as he Killed the Robot Guards and he then walked in as Madara soon walked up to him.

Madara: I thought you would never Return.

All for One: Hmmm, I have become stronger than ever.

Madara: Oh, really show me.

All for One: Well, if you ask so.

He then slammed his Body into Madara's Using his XLR8 Speed as Madars was knocked over!

Madara: Tch! Fire Ball Jutsu!!

He then blasted All for One, but he Just created A Wall of water to Protect himself!

All For One then shot Out A Massive Blast of sound waves Much like A Loboan which sent Madara sent flying back slamming into A Wall!

Madara: AAAAGH!

All for One: I guess there is no need for Holding back Huh?

Madara: Wood Dragon Jutsu!!

All for One: Oh, How Precious.

He then Crosses his arms Together and he Created A massive energy Blast that Hit the Dragon and Vaporized it as the blast was sent flying towards Madara!

Madara:

Madara was then hit head on by the Blast as then he was nearly completely Vaporized! Madara was now standing there with his Body slowly Regenerating as he Began to Look up to see All for One walking towards Him.

Madara: So, you win... So, What...?

All For One: As Long as you keep being Loyal, I don't care. I want to rebuild Evil to it's Former Glory Madara, and Y/n's death is A Part of those Plans. Hahahahahaha.

And An Old evil Alliance has been reformed!