Love is War, Kaguya-Sama!

We Open up at school as you were pretty much holding A Meeting with your Cabinet you were pretty much trying to help as many people as Possible.

Taking Inspiration from Medaka of course,

Y/n: Alright everyone Let's get this over with. The last Meeting was 93 Minutes, Now I take things to our Treasurer. How are our funds?

Mogana: Oh, we've been raising funds for our Special Clubs, though why are we cutting funds for the Night school's Defense?

Y/n: They're Jerks alright. Now Let's Move on and Kumagawa I swear to god if You take my Pants I will Detroit smash you no matter how much I love you girl!

Kumagawa: Smash me Huh~?

Y/n: Mogana?

She then spin-Kicked Kumagawa in the head.

Y/n: Thank you.

Mogana: You're Welcome.

Y/n: Secretary Monika what else do we have from Last Meeting?

Monika: Oh Darling, Ms. Kaguya wants to talk to you about something.

Y/n: Huh? Oh Yeah, Kaguya. (Thoughts) Let the Games Begin. (Out of thoughts) Let her in.

Just then Monika Opened the door and A Beautiful Girl walked Inside.

Kaguya: Y/n, it's so Great to see you again.

Kaguya Shinomiya (She is A Rich girl coming from the Shinomiya Family/ She is Pretty Much A Girl who doesn't Understand love very well and Plays Mind games with you to see who would admit who Loves who/ She is Also a school council member as well)

Y/n: It's Great to see me Huh? Is there something special Happening? (Thoughts) This will certainly catch her off guard.

Kaguya: (Thoughts) He's got me. I need to think of something fast. (Out of thoughts) What? Do you have something special for me? Like A Confession Maybe?

Y/n: (Thoughts) Hot Damn, She's good. I need to think of something and Fast. Hmm... Aha! (Out of thoughts) So You're suggesting that I am going to Confess something? Are you Projecting something onto me?

Kaguya: (Thoughts) How can I outplay this One? I-

Just then another girl Busted in smiling.

Chika: Hi Y/n-Sama! Great seeing you again!

Chika Fujiwara (She is Kaguya's Best friend/ She Considers herself to be An expert on Love despite never being in A Relationship/ She can sometimes be very stupid but also be incredibly Passive Aggressive other times)

Kaguya: Oh, Chika right on time.

Inside Kaguya's Mind...

Smart Kaguya: Okay everyone that was A Close one. We can't Let Y/n win this War of Love. He has to Admit.

Lazy Kaguya: Yeah, Just hand me the soda Please.

Ice Kaguya: I don't know why we should make him. It's Pointless anyway. He's such an Idiot.

Smart Kaguya: I'm surrounded by Idiots...

Back in Reality...

Y/n: Kaguya are you Okay?

Kaguya: Hm? Oh Yes, I am.

Y/n: Why are you here again?

Kaguya: Oh, I am here to give you your Documents about the Kendo Club. You said to bring these to you because they have been racking up Bills on Strawberry Cake.

Y/n: Oh Right of course. Thank you, Kaguya-Sama.

Kaguya: No Problem.

She then walked out with Chika and the Latter than Began beating the former with A Rolled up Newspaper.

Chika: What were you doing?!

Kaguya: Stop that! I don't know!

You of course heard everything.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Yep, I think this needs to end soon.