Back to the Past!

Right now, you and Math were chasing after an Oni who was pretty much trying to get away!

Oni: Leave me Alone!

Y/n: No! You Literally tried to Hurt People!

Oni: I was Just trying to Get Myself Lunch!

Math: You Sicken me!

Soon the both of you had followed the Oni to A Temple where she disappeared through A Well.

Math: What Happened!?

Y/n: He Just went through the Well!

Math: How? He's so Much Bigger than that well!

Y/n: I Know but Maybe he- WOOOAAAAH!

Math: DUDE! HOLD ON!

He then Grabbed your Legs as you were being sucked in and soon you were both being sucked in through the well.

Math: WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Y/n: JUST HOLD ON!

Suddenly you were sucked in as soon you were sucked back in time to A Small Forested Area where the Oni was!

Math: Huh? Where are we?

Y/n: No Time! It's the Oni!

Oni: Hahahahaha! You're on my Turf now Bitches! You're not going to beat me-!

???: Oh, for crying out Loud! Wind Scar!!

Oni: Huh? GOD DAMNIT SHIIII-!

He was then Tore into Pieces as he then fell down torn apart now dead.

Y/n: Who the Hell are you?

Inuyasha: The Name is Inuyasha. Who the hell are you two?

Inuyasha (He is A Wolf Demon/ He is on A Quest along with some Others to collect the Shikon Jewel Shards which are Known to grant those who have them Powers/ He is Known for his Massive Sword and having Wind Based attacks/ He is A Total Nincompoop)

Math: Hey He Must be One of those demons!

Inuyasha: What? No, I am not! You two are-

Y/n: Muda!!

You then hit him in the face with GER As suddenly Vines grew from his Head Pinning him down!

Inuyasha: W-What is this!? You Must have A Shikon Jewel Shard!

Y/n: A What Now?

Inuyasha then ripped the Vines out as he then angrily Pulled out his sword.

Inuyasha: That's it you are going dow-!

???: INUYASHA! SIT!

Inuyasha then Fell to the ground face first once the voice of A Woman said those words.

Inuyasha: Would you Please stop tha-?

???: Inuyasha Sit!!

He then fell flat on his Face again.

Y/n: Wait A Second...

Y/n/Math: Kagome!?

Kagome: Guys? Oh My God! Y/n, Math, It's you!

Kagome Higurashi (She is A Student of Star Academy and Friend of Yours/ She had Gotten sent back in time by falling into the Well and into 16th Century Japan/ She has A Bunch of Enchanted Arrows which does A Ton of damage on demons/ She now Hunts ...

Kagome Higurashi (She is A Student of Star Academy and Friend of Yours/ She had Gotten sent back in time by falling into the Well and into 16th Century Japan/ She has A Bunch of Enchanted Arrows which does A Ton of damage on demons/ She now Hunts demons in order to get the Pieces of the Shikon Jewel which she accidentally shattered)

She then Hugged you both as you both then Hugged back.

Y/n: Holy Crap where did you go? Where is this? What Happened?

Kagome: there is A Lot to explain Really.

Y/n: Well, we're here to Listen.

Kagome: Okay well it all began when...

Kagome: ... and That's everything up to Now.

Y/n: So, Wait, you're telling me there is A Man who absorbed Several demons, and he is after The Shards of a Jewel which can Grant Wishes. Hmm, that sort of reminds me of A Certain Withered Green Old Man who called himself the demon King.

Math: You Mean Demon King Piccolo?

Y/n: Who Else?

Math: Touche.

Y/n: Look We shall Help you defeat this Demon and save the past!

Kagome: Oh, Thank you Y/n! You too Math!

Math: Hey I'm going along for the ride because my Friends are on it too.

Inuyasha: Hey I still do Not Trust you! You two-

Kagome: Inuyasha Sit!

He then fell flat on his Face again.

Math: Oh God I am going to Love this.