My Monster Wedding!

We Open up at the Mansion's Living room where you had Gathered Miia, Papi, Mero, Suu, Lala, and Rachnera, as you smiled And Blushed while Just Holding something behind your back.

Y/n: Oh Girls... I had been thinking about something... and How I Married Cerea.

Miia: (Tick Mark) Yes, I remember.

Y/n: Well, I wanted to make up for that for the rest of you and... Marry all of you.

You then revealed what was Behind your Back which was A Red Ring, A Blue Necklace, A Pink Tiara, A Green Ring, A Black Ring, and even A Purple Ring and the girls were excited.

The Girls were Taken aback by this Reveal, and they were all super excited! Miia Quickly Hugged you with her Tail as she began Smooching you.

Miia: Oh, Darling thank you~ Thank you so Very Much~!

Y/n: (Blushing) Well, I try my best to make all of my girls Happy

Papi: Why do I have A Necklace?

Y/n: Because you don't have Fingers, you have Feathers.

Papi: And?

Y/n: It'll slip off.

Papi: I don't get it.

Miia: UGH! BIRDBRAIN!

Suu: Suu!

Suu then Began to suck her Ring into her Body and she spat it back out as she put it on her little Atena.

Mero: Oh, I can only Imagine the Future~!

Mero's Fantasy...

Y/n: Mero... My Beautiful Loving wife... I am dying from A Heart Virus...

Mero: My Prince No...

Y/n: Please... Take care of our children for me... 

Fantasy End...

And Mero was out of it Blushing and drooling.

Miia: Stop dreaming about him dying, Fish Stick!

Suddenly they were all Tied up as Rachnera smiled.

Rachnera: You Know I have waited for this day and considering all of the Future Kids we have, I can tell we're going to have A Lot of Fun~

Y/n: (Blushing) O-Oh My...

Lala: This should be as Interesting as having A Spiked Man catcher impale you in the neck.

And soon...

It was now another Wedding as soon you were standing at the Altar with you in your Tux Just smiling as soon Your new Wives had appeared.

A/n: Cerea is already Married so Please Ignore her for now

And of course, Smith was Officiating the Wedding.

Smith: (Takes sip off Coffee) Oh Alright everyone Please sit down. Now Let's skip all of the Stuff because we have so Many weddings at this Point, we're Just used to it at this Point. Y/n will You Take these Girls as your Wives?

Y/n: I do.

Smith: And Girls will you take Y/n as your Beloved husband?

Monster Girls: I do. /Suu.

Smith: Good then I announce you Husband and wives! You may all now Kiss the Brides!

Suddenly all of the girls then Glomped you as Rachnera Wrapped Webs around you Trapping in Place, and Lala's Head fell off as she Began Kissing you, as you all smiled.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh This is So Great!