The Fight Before Christmas! (Part 2)

You had Transformed into your Saviour of Heaven form as you were Unleashing the Power of Hell and you began Blasting fire everywhere as the others Tried to stop you, but soon then calm down, A Little bit to where you can speak.

Y/n: I am going to Kill the Bastard!!

Math: Now Dude Please calm down!

Y/n: NO! I am going to Kill That Thing! Even If I have to erase them from Existence!!

Broly: Should we stop Him?

Math: No Let Him Just, stop them. It's the Only thing we got.

Granolah: True.

You then Instantly Transmitted following the girls to their energy Location and you ended up in A Dark pit of despair! You then ran over and busted the doors Open!

Y/n: KRAMPUS!!!

???: Hey what are you doing Busting open my doors like that!?

Y/n: Huh? Where are you?

???: Down here!

Y/n: Where?

???: Down here! I'm Krampus You Dolt!

You then Looked down to see A Smol goat demon.

Krampus (A Small Goat demon from Hell/ She pretty Much Punishes the Naughty/ She is A Little Tsundere)

Krampus: What do you want? Huh, Punk?

Y/n:

Krampus: TAKE ME SERIOUSLY MORTAL!

Y/n: Sorry, You're Just too Cute!

Krampus then Began trying to Punch your Legs when you grabbed her by the neck of her shirt.

Y/n: Would you Like A Cookie?

Krampus then stopped as she Looked up.

Krampus: A-A Cookie? N-No one has ever given me A Cookie before...

Y/n: No One? Really?

Krampus: I'm A Demon so... They never Treated me Nicely... Thank you...

Y/n: Good. Would you Like to Join is for Christmas?

Krampus: R-Really? Thank you!

Y/n: But first you got to let everyone Go. That's not cool. If you want to discipline bad people, then do it the old-fashioned way.

Krampus: How?

Y/n: Just tell them off. Not do... Whatever the fuck you do.

And soon everyone is Now Returned back to their Homes as The North Pole was returned back to Normal and Christmas was now Back to Normal as it should be! Krampus meanwhile has now Joined the Family as A Little sister.

Krampus: I did not Agree to that!

Killua: Join the Club, Demon.

Kinue: I made everyone more Cookies!

Krampus: Okay, I Might like it here.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!