Big Monsters and A Sheikah Scientist!

You then Jumped off the Platform as you had then Began falling towards Hyrule and you quickly fell into A Huge Pool of Water which you quickly Pulled yourself out of, smiling.

Y/n: Okay I should probably find Zelda as soon as possible and I think I Know who to go to.

You then Began dashing for the Nearest Town where you knew where you can get Help and soon you had come across A Small group of Monsters that had become more Populace as of Late. 

Bokoblins.

Bokoblins are Like a Mix of Pig and Goblin and of course, they were what was Mostly left of Ganon's Forces as they were Like Moblins but far smarter and more capable, after what happened last time, so you had begun to quickly kill them all, as they tried to attack! There were 5 small ones and 1 Huge One!

Y/n: Alright Let's do this!

You then unleashed the Flame emitter shield as you Began roasting them all alive and you smiled as they were all being destroyed.

Y/n: Oh, I Love Roast Pork in the Morning!

They all then died as you then Grabbed a Bunch of Materials Such as Bokoblin Fangs, Horns, and Tusks and you had thought of an idea.

Y/n: Hm, Can I Make a Weapon with A Bokoblin Horn, Fang, and or Tusk? Need to keep that in Mind for Later.

You just continued on as you Just began Picking up random items here and there Like Certain Plants, Sticky Lizards, and even Raw Meat. You just continued running on until you had come across A Small Stone walled Town known as Lookout Landing.

You then walked out to A Small Building where A Young Short girl was standing there as she then noticed you.

Y/n: Hey, Josha.

Josha: H-Huh? It's you! Swordsman! Duh... Duh...Duh... DOCTOR PURUUUUAAAAAH!!

Josha (The Geeky Assistant to Dr

Josha (The Geeky Assistant to Dr. Purah/ She is the head of Depth's research as well/ She helped develop the Purah Pad)

Just then there were some Loud Noises in the Building and then the Doctor came out wearing some Huge Scientific Glasses.

Purah: Ah, Y/n You're Back! You're not A Ghost, right?

Y/n: Nope I'm right here. I'm Real.

Purah: Oh Good, I-

She then noticed your new arm.

Purah: Look at that thing.

She then took off her Glasses smiling.

Purah: But let's get to what's first.