A Succubus and A Christian! / SCORE!

So After Getting Anastasia Saved and getting her Job back with Triple Pay, you had done A Job well, but Anastasia dragged you to your room to ask you something.

Y/n: What? What's going on?

Anastasia: Y/n I need to know! Do you Like me? Do you not Like me? What is going on here?

Y/n: Well... I... (Sigh) Look I think you're really Cute, but I am not ready To Just have sex with you. I don't even find you that sexy Just Cute. When we get married, we can do it, but do you like me too or do you just want my Soul?

Anastasia then smiled Before she held your head.

Anastasia: I think you're great yourself Cherry Boy~

She then began to try and Lock Lips with you when suddenly A Bible slammed against her head and she fell to the ground as Bible girl came out wielding A Cross.

Bible Girl: You Whore. You were trying to steal his Money and his Virginity!

Y/n: Why does everyone assume I'm A Virgin!? I have Kids! Granted most of them are adopted or not born Yet but still!

Anastasia: Okay; OW!

Y/n: I can't believe I am going to say this, but Bible girl do you happen to Like me? Like Me?

She then Blushed and began trying to keep her composure but failed to do so.

Bible girl: (Blushing) W-Well It's Your Fault for being so Cute, and Having A Harem should be sinful...

Y/n: What about Mormons?

Bible girl: (Blushing) S-Shut up...

Y/n: Heh, Cute.