Ganondorf Rises!

Meanwhile inside Hyrule Castle Ganondorf was pretty much sitting on the Throne smiling as he held so Much dark Power in his mere Hands, but he still Looked like An Undead Mummy.

Ganondorf: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! I am only slowly growing stronger with time! There is no way that Boy can ever stop me.

Just then A Monster ran in scared.

Monster: M-Master Ganondorf?

Ganondorf: Yes?

Monster: (Gulps) Um... We have an Issue...

Ganondorf: (Nods) And...?

Monster: (Sweating) W-We have been trying to care of it ourselves and.. Um... We Lost... Badly...

Ganondorf: You went over my Head?

Ganondorf got up as he Marched over, and he grabbed the Monster by its Nostrils as it was Lifted over his Head.

Monster: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HELP ME! GOD, SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Ganondorf: You went over my Head, didn't you? Didn't you?

Monster: AAAAAAAAAAAGH!! YES! I WENT OVER YOUR HEAD!

Ganondorf: Pathetic, Little Scum. You went this go down for Far too Long. But No Worries, because with Zelda gone and that Boy being forced to deal with my disasters than we shall Destroy all of Hyrule.

Monster: B-But sir, He already stopped 3 of them and had helped stop your Fake Princess Zelda for now!

Ganondorf: ...

Monster: S-Sir...?

Ganondorf then Pierced his chest as he Began to infect him with Gloom turning him into A Gloom Variant of the Monster as he then ran away screeching and Screaming like A Wild Animal.

Ganondorf: This shall be Perfect. No One can stop me Now. No One. hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!