Spoiling Eri and Fio!

With your Victory other Not one but two More Armies you had Begun to finally rest Back Home and as you were sleeping in bed, You felt suddenly two pressures on your chest Making you wake up.

Eri/Fio: Good Morning Handsome~

You Opened your eyes to see your Two brand new Sexy, Badass, Soldier girlfriends sitting on your chest looking down at you with sensual Smiles.

Eri was in A Black Tank-top and A Pair of Gray Panties, as she had hair in A Mess with her Bandana tied around her right arm. Fio was wearing A Gray Oversized T-Shirt and Black Panties, as she had her Glasses off and her hair Loosened up.

Of Course, they both slept with you Last Night and you all did some "Bedtime sparring" during the Night.

Y/n: (Sigh) You want to do it again don't you?

Eri responded by Slipping off her Panties and Fio with her Shirt revealing Her Bare Chest. Both combined gave you A Nosebleed.

Y/n: (Nosebleed) Y-Yeah, I can do that...

Both Women know that they had him Hook Line and Sinker.

Soon...

You were now in the Kitchen as you had served them some Bao Buns and Grilled meat, but also Dango, Mochi, and even Ramen.

Eri: Oh Boy Home Food!

She then Began Diggin in as Fio Just smiled slurping some Ramen.

Fio: Delicious!

They both then Grabbed you and Began Hugging you into their Chests before you had decided to give them Shoulder Massages as they ate since they seemed stress from all that Happened back there.

Fio: Ah, This is the Life, Isn't it~?

Eri: Yep, We Finally found our Man~

Y/n: Heh, I do try my Best, Ladies.

Fio/Eri: Love you~

Y/n: love you too~