Succubi Troubles!

We Open up during A Japanese Fall as you and Math were walking back to your house and you seemed very Tired.

Math: Something wrong bro?

Y/n: Huh?

Math: I asked if something is wrong.

Y/n: Nothing... It's Just... Morrigan and Lilith had been Draining my Dry Lately... My Energy, My Soul, My Man Bazooka Juice... I'm Like a Water Tap all out of water. Puff! I'm Like that.

Math: I feel like A Man Dying of thirst watch another Man drown.

Y/n: They've been doing all of these Freaky things I can't stand it.

Math: Look I'll go home with you, and I'll try and defuse the Situation.

Y/n: You Just want to see how Hot they are.

Math: Or They! They could be non-Binary! They're Hot women, right?

Y/n: Yes.

Math: Woohoo! Dude I'll be Honest with you Your ability to get so Many women is somewhat Supernatural.

Y/n: Well, this is A Harem Book.

Math: Huh?

Y/n: Nothing.

Soon...

You then walked into The Mansion, and you Opened the door to your Room only to see this happening right next to your Bed...

Y/n: (Blushing) Uh... Uh What the hell is going on?

Morrigan then smiled as she Pulled out A Whip.

Morrigan: Hello Y/n~ We are Just about ready to use the Whip~ It's something new we have been Trying~

Y/n: Uh, MATH!? HELP!

And you Looked back to see A Sign that says "Oh Hello No! I'm not dealing with that!" and you Looked back to see Morrigan walking towards you smiling while Licking her Lips.

Y/n: Mommy...

Morrigan: Oh, I'll be Your Mommy~

Y/n: Oh, Sweet Cheese and Crackers...