Exploring Hyrule!/ Where Zelda Went!

Soon you had set off for Rito Village which seems to be the nearest Place and of course, you had Grabbed A Wild horse and had begun Galloping for the Village in the Distance, Past The Grasslands and drylands.

Y/n: Okay I am directly heading there right- Huh? What's that?

You then saw A Black and Red Corruption similar to what you were attacked with that coat on the ground. You then slowly walked over and felt Weakness as soon as you stepped on it.

Y/n: Ugh! W-What is that?

A Man from A Few Feet away Just spoke to you.

Man: Sir That stuff is what we call Gloom.

Y/n: Gloom?

Man: Yes Sir, You shouldn't touch it or you will feel very weak. Trust me I can't even move any of my Limbs right now.

He was Lying on A Small wooden Box unable to move any of his Body Parts.

Y/n: Holy Crap. Maybe that's why I Lost my arm? Could be that Mummies doing.

You then Jumped down the Hole that the Gloom surrounded and you used your Glider to make A Safe Landing. You then shot an Arrow with A Glowing plant seed which lit up the area as you then walked up to A Green Aura. You then Put your right hand up to it and it then activated some form of Shrine.

A Massive Tree like figure began to glow white as the center then began to glow Bright white as it then sent down the roots Like Wires and it then made your Arm Glow Yellow, as you had this place was located on your Map.

Y/n: Huh? There's A Whole underground world down here. I guess I can explore this Place I suppose.

You then ran around as you had Begun to Light up the place with more of those places you then found A Bokoblin Base made with wood and stakes as the Bokoblins then spotted you.

Y/n: Okay then, I guess I can Make A New Weapon. 

You then used your arm to fuse together A Sword and A Flame emitter to Create A Flame emitter Club!

Y/n: Okay now this is super Nice! I Love this Fusion Option!

You then Began Swinging the Club around as A Bunch of Flames shot out from all directions soon All of the Bokoblins had caught on fire as they were all quickly defeated and you Looted the Small Base and the Bokoblin bodies for Horns, tusks, Teeth, and even Rupees, and other materials.

Y/n: Okay I better get out of here. 

You then quickly ran up to the Hole and you quickly Jumped out of there to Landed on the ground. You then took your Pony and Began riding across the Landscape until you came across A Small Stable as A Man greeted you.

Man: Hello there Sir are you here to Join the Club?

Y/n: A Club?

Man: Yes, A Club. You see if you register your Pony and stay at A Stable you can obtain Pony Points and then exchange them for great Prizes1

Y/n: Prizes you say?

Man: Yes! Now what is your name?

Y/n: Y/n.

Man: Alright then And your horse's Name?

Y/n: Horses Name? Hmmm... How about White Lighting?

Man: Right, Thank you, And for Registering at this Stable you Get 2 Pony Points!

Y/n: Great! (Thoughts) I suppose this is Like A Best Western. Seems easy enough.

After getting your Pony Points you continued riding your Horse through the Wild grasslands as soon you had then noticed someone in the Distance!