A Mission in the Middle East!

We Open up in the Mansion one day as you were just sleeping when you suddenly felt A Strange energy. Something you hadn't felt in A While.

Y/n: Huh? That feels Like... Some kind of Advanced Black Hole Reactor but as Far as I know no one has Earth had made any of those which means... Aliens. I swear to God if it's Frieza I will Kill him! I have been Itching for that rematch.

You then Grabbed all of your Stuff and Instant Transmitted to A Desert in the Middle East where it Looks Like a Conflict is Happening A Couple of Miles away, with large explosive Ordinances and Bullets. flown everywhere.

Y/n: Huh, It Looks like some kind of Battle is Happening.

Suddenly it All Stopped.

Y/n: I Guess I can go in Now.

You then began to run into A Small City where A Bunch of dead Bodies Laid all around and Multiple Highly advanced Tanks were destroyed.

Y/n: Whoever was around here clearly made A Mess of things.

Just then you felt A Pair of Gun Muzzles press up against your back as you heard A Voice.

???: Put any Weapon you have down and Turn Around. Slowly, Jackass.

You then slowly Turned around as your eyes widened.

Y/n: Wow, Two Army Girls. I Sure Must be Lucky. Who are you?

Eri: Oh, Crap I think this might be the President of the United States. Um, Sir, My Name is Eri Kasamoto, Sir!

Fio: And my Name is Fio Germi, Sir! Nice to meet you sir!

Eri Kasamoto and Fio Germi (These two women serve an International Organization known as S

Eri Kasamoto and Fio Germi (These two women serve an International Organization known as S.P.A.R.R.O.W.S, which helps to stop global powers after the events of the red ribbon army/ They serve in the Intel division are not worried to get their hands Dirty)

Y/n: Aww, A Cute Japanese girl and A Cute Italian Girl~? You two are like 2/3's of A Kawaii Axis powers!

Eri: Yeah, Thanks Sir, but we're On a Mission.

Y/n: What kind of A Mission?

Fio: We're Looking for General Donald Morden, Sir! He is Planning to try and take over the whole world!

Y/n: Oh God it's another Commander Red. Look at least Allow me to Join. I am not having another red ribbon army on my watch.

Eri: Are you sure you want to do this Sir?

Y/n: Please Just call me Y/n, and Of course I do, and I won't be needing any Guns Thank you. I have my own.

You then Just revealed one of your Muscled arms as the girls Just Blushed.

Y/n: We are going to wreck their world.

Eri: Oh, I Love him Already.

Fio: Me too!