Mission 3!

We Open up on A Train in the Bayou in the American Southeast as The Soldiers were Loading A Bunch of Weapons onto the Train ready to ship it off to A Nearby Base.

Soldier 1: Doing Good Huh?

Soldier 2: Yep.

Soldier 1: You're doing well?

Soldier 2: Can't complain.

Soldier 1: Can't or won't?

Soldier 2: You Just made an enemy for life Pal.

Soldier 1: Hmm!

Y/n: EAT DIRT ALABAMIAN NEO CONFEDERATES! HAHAHAHAHA!

Suddenly they both got Bullets in their skulls as the Train Began Moving as you all then quickly Jumped on the Train as it began to move across the Rusted old Railway across the Bayou!

Y/n: Okay, we should probably Just stay here. They can't find us here.

Just then A Bunch of Soldiers Began Pointing their guns at you as even A Couple of guys on Motorcycles were even catching up with you.

Fio: Any Other Ideas Genius?

Y/n: Yeah, We Fight.

Eri: My Kind of Idea!

You all then Began Blasting away at the Soldiers as soon You were all encountering A Bunch of Small Tanks which Fired Fireball shots and thankfully you could all Just crouch down and shoot it from there which they Blow up!

Y/n: Alright we're doing this! 

Eri: Watch out!

Suddenly A Bunch of Cattle Cares then Began bursting out with Soldiers Pouring out as you then Just smiled.

Y/n: Destructo Disk!!

You then sliced them all in Half as you all continued moving across the Cars with Soldiers hiding in them and even sneaking out trying to Catch you off Guard!

Fio: Okay we're over water we should-

Y/n: Oh, You have to be Kidding me.

Suddenly as you were all going full speed over the water A Bunch of Fan Boats filled with soldiers began shooting at you from below, in which the Girls shot them down, and you Just Used some Water Dragon slayer Magic.

Y/n: Water Dragon Roar!!

You then blasted Holes into their Boats sinking them in Gator Infested Waters.

Y/n: Geez, I got Swamp water in my Mouth! Blegh!

Eri: Oh I can fix that!

Y/n: Really, Ho- MMPH!

Suddenly Eri Kissed you which Put you in shock.

Eri: See, now my Taste is in your Mouth.

Y/n: (Blushing) Okay...

Fio: Guys I think we have to Hop on the Next Train!

Y/n: Right.

You all then Hopped on the Next Train where A Pair of Tanks surrounded you from Both sides and Began shooting rolling Bombs.

Y/n: Alright then if that's How we're going to Play it! Killer Queen!!

Killer Queen then Turned them both into Bombs as the Tanks Blew up into Smithereens!

Eri: Nice Job!

Y/n: Thanks! Now Lets Move on!

You all then continued to Move on Killing Hundreds of more Soldiers, Destroying Tanks, Rocket Launchers and even Planes, as soon you had made it to the end where You had all encountered A Giant Walking Tank Tower!

Eri: Oh You Daddy Fuckers! That's Just more for us to Turn into Scrap Metal!

Fio: That's Just for us to destroy!

Y/n: Fine then! Lets fight!

The Tank then Began firing Fire Balls which you quickly dodged, and you Began Punching it Combining UI With Star Platinum!

Y/n: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA! WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! INSTINCT STAR FINGER!!

You then destroyed the Fire ball Launcher as it then Began Unleashing It's Massive Minigun firing Bullets everywhere as you caught all of them and smiled!

Y/n: Star Platinum: Za Warudo!!

You then Threw all of the Bullets at it as you began Punching them!

Y/n: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA! And Now Time Resumes.

The Bullets then Pierced the Tank as it then fell on its Bottom and Blew up!

Eri: HELL YEAH!

Fio: Nice Job, Y/n!

Y/n: Thanks! Now Lets get going, This Place is seriously giving A Lot of Mosquito Bites. Little Buggers.