Hatred is Magic!

We Open up at Azad's Secret base and after so long his Left eye is Literally turned into A Yellow Dragon eye and he was forced to wear Bandages to Hide it. He is working to make more Allies and soon he walked into Ceasar's room.

Azad: Caesar Is it finished yet?

Caesar: Yes, yes, you can't rush Perfection.

Azad: I'm not rushing Perfection I'm rushing you. Look If that Dragon Hugger has A Few Magical Pony girls on his side, why not get some evil Magical Ponies Myself? Now Hurry up!

Caesar: Fine! (Whisper) You Big Gorilla.

Azad: What was that?

Caesar: Nothing! Nothing I swear! Alright the Portal is complete.

Azad: Excellent. You're coming with me.

Caesar: W-What!? There is no way in Heaven or Hell I am coming with-

Just then Azad Grabbed him and threw him through the Portal as he then walked in following him. Soon they both ended up in Equestria.

Azad: Blegh! It's too... Bright and Cheery! I want to End it all.

Caesar: Look we find allies and we get out of here.

Azad: Like that?

Caesar: A Statue?

Azad: Allies.

They both walked over to A Statue which contained some really, really, really big Bads!

Caesar: Hm Looks like A Centaur, A Bug Like Equine, and... A little Pony? How are these Allies?

Azad: I can feel it. Now Let me do my thing.

He then pressed his Hand against the Stone and began chanting as the Statue began to glow Brightly and soon it then exploded releasing the Three Villains from their eternal Prison!

Left to Right: Queen Chrysalis, Cozy Glow, and Tirek (Queen Chrysalis is from A race of Shapeshifting Creatures known as the Changelings who wish to enslave the Ponies and feed off their negative emotions

Left to Right: Queen Chrysalis, Cozy Glow, and Tirek (Queen Chrysalis is from A race of Shapeshifting Creatures known as the Changelings who wish to enslave the Ponies and feed off their negative emotions. Cozy Glow is A Cute Little Pony who is secretly demented and evil willing to Manipulate anyone and everyone to get more Power/ Tirek is an evil Centaur who fed off of Magical energy from others to get stronger and even destroyed Twilights Original Treehouse/ They are all defeated by the Mane 6 and were Trapped in Stone forever until Azad showed up)

Chrysalis: H-How were we set free?

Cozy Glow: S-Someone Must have Freed us!

Tirek: It Must be that strange Man.

Azad: Yes, it is I. I am Azad from Earth, and I would Like to say that I could help you all get revenge on A Certain Twilight sparkle but only if You do something for me?

Chrysalis: I do not make deals with People with such Audacity to talk to me as such!

Chrysalis then tried to attack Him, but he grabbed her by the neck with his Dragon arm and Began Squeezing her Neck.

Azad: I shall not Tolerate Retaliation. Understood?

Cozy Glow: Y-Yes, we understand, Mr. Azad Sir!

Tirek: Of course! We'll Listen to you!

Azad: Perfect. Caesar Give them Directions back home.

Caesar: Hey I am the Greatest Scientist in the world! Why am I suddenly your Tour gui-?

Just then Azad Unleashed his Conquerors Haki as Caesar's Hart Just dropped.

Caesar: Y-Y-Yes Sir...

Azad: Good. I have A Plan in Mind and I am going to Target that Little dragon that fucked me over all that time ago and you Three will be perfect for it.