The Shorts Strike Back!

Broken Leg!

You were Stuck in Bed because you had broken your Leg during A Fight and you needed Help to get better as you Just waited for someone to help you.

Y/n: I wonder what they have for me?

Nora: Oh Y/n~!

Nora then came in A Nurses Outfit smiling.

Y/n: Oh, Hey Nora what's going on?

Nora: Oh I am going to heal you!

Y/n: Oh That's Great but- E-EH!? W-Why are you Holding that Huge Hammer!?

Nora: Oh Y/n. Sweet Poor Y/n, I can't Just Let me Patient Leave on me. So, I'm going to have to break your legs so they can heal right.

Y/n: Um, Yeah, About that... I'm all better! Bye!

You then got out of bed, and you began hobbling off as Nora then Began turning to the Reader Creepily as she smiled widely.

Nora: I knew my Love would fix Him.

Y/n to the Rescue!

Team RWBY and Team JNPR Were all staring at A Giant Monster who was destroying the town as you then walked over.

Y/n: Hey Yang ready for our Date?

Yang: Yeah, about that...

She Pointed at the Monster.

Y/n: Oh, I'll Handle that. HEY FISH BREATH! COME AND GET SOME!

You then flew over to it as you began wrecking it's shit with rubble flying everywhere and the Monster then fell over with it's Arm nearly crushing them.

Y/n: Okay I'm ready to go!

You then Grabbed Yang's hand and you walked off.

Yang: Yeah, Thanks. (Whisper) Help Me!

Just then An Old Man walked up to the rest of them and handed them A Broom expecting them to clean up the Mess, and of course they Obliged.

The Idiot Box!

You walked into Team RWBY's room carrying A Box smiling.

Y/n: Hey Blake, I got you A Present!

Blake then Looked excited as she walked over.

Blake: Wow, Thank you so Much Y/n.

Y/n: Well, It's no Problem. I will admit it was pretty Pricey but let's be Honest it was worth it Just for you. When you set this up you have HD Vision, Surround Sound system, and- You Just wanted the Box didn't you?

Blake was just sitting in the Box Just Pretty Much staring back at you with A High-def TV Sitting next to the Box.

Blake: Yes, yes, I did.

She then Dragged you inside of the Box and Began Kissing you.