Super Singing Girls!

We Open up on the Busy Streets of New Tokyo as you were pretty much walking home with some Groceries in Hand since you were running out of A Couple of things.

Y/n: Well with those Veggies Half Off I was able to Buy Kanna those Snacks. Man, Tohru's Shopping Sense is actually pretty good despite it being based on Past Trauma.

The Light then Turned Green as you were prepared to walk turn around the Corner when suddenly A Pair of Huge Breasts slammed into you and you fell to the ground with the woman following Behind.

Y/n: Gah! What the hell was that?

???: Oh I am so sorry! I was just running late because I had to feed my Kitties and Give them water and I had to get dressed, and I especially had to-

Y/n: Wait A Second... You're the Rising Music Star Super Sonico!

Sonico: (Blushing) Hehehe, yeah, It's Always Good to meet A Fan.

"Super" Sonico (She is A Rising Star in the Japanese Music Scene/ She Loves her Friends, her Cats, Music, and even Food/ She owns several Cats at her apartment/ She is surprisingly Thicc and she isn't all that shy about showing it, being seen A Lo...

"Super" Sonico (She is A Rising Star in the Japanese Music Scene/ She Loves her Friends, her Cats, Music, and even Food/ She owns several Cats at her apartment/ She is surprisingly Thicc and she isn't all that shy about showing it, being seen A Lot in Skimpy white Underwear)

Y/n: Oh Yeah and you know who I am?

Sonico: Huh? Oh, You're world-famous Superhero Y/n L/n! Oh, I am so sorry!

Y/n: No, It's Okay. I can always forgive A Cute girl.

Sonico: (Blushing) O-Oh Thank you...

Y/n: Is there anything I can do to make this. up to you?

Sonico: Oh no it's Just me. I rammed into you.

Y/n: No, No, No, I'm Sorry.

Sonico: No, I'm sorry. In Fact...

She then Handed you A Piece of Paper.

Y/n: Huh? A Number?

Sonico: (Blushing) I thought we could maybe have Lunch Together. W-With Friends I mean! You can Invite A Friend and I can Invite some friends. Make A thing out of it. Y-You Know?

Y/n: Oh Yeah That's a Good Idea. I do have some other Fans. Shall we Say Tomorrow at 12?

Sonico: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, I know this Great Place. See you there?

Y/n: Sure, It's A Date.

She then Blushed as she ran off as you smiled.

Y/n: I have A Gift. It's not A Really damn good gift but it's Mine.

You then grabbed your Groceries and then continued to walk back Home.