It's Morbin Time!

Meanwhile deep inside of EVIL's Secret Base Gero was working on A New Project that was being Overseen by Madara.

Madara: Gero, is it finished Yet?

Gero: Yes, He is about ready to be released.

Madara: Good. He asked for someone to fix his Blood Disease then we'll fix it alright, but he'll Owe us. Release him.

Gero: Alright then.

He then opened up the Tube and suddenly A Man was released.

Morbius: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?

Morbius (Real Name: Michael Morbius/ He is A Man who was Suffering from A Rare Blood Disease and when it was cured, he became A Pseudo Vampire/ He has super strength, speed, Gliding, can Hypnotize People, and even Drink Blood/ His only weakness is...

Morbius (Real Name: Michael Morbius/ He is A Man who was Suffering from A Rare Blood Disease and when it was cured, he became A Pseudo Vampire/ He has super strength, speed, Gliding, can Hypnotize People, and even Drink Blood/ His only weakness is that he Must continue to drink Blood or else go Mad)

Madara: We cured you and now you owe us A Favor.

Morbius: I'LL KILL YOU!

He then Tried to bite down on Madara but he wrapped his Hand around his Neck stopping him.

Madara: Now Calm down. We have the Cure for the Vampirism right here. You Have to do us A Favor.

Morbius: And That is?

Madara: Kill A Y/n L/n for us.

Later...

Right now, you were training with Class 1-A As you had Begun to overpower them all in Just your SSJ Form!

Y/n: Come on Guys only Izuku is giving me A Challenge!

Katsuki: Damn Deku! I'll Show you!

He then Began trying to Punch you, but you kept dodging but Toru Just began to refract Light off of her Body which Blinded you!

Ochaco: Great Job Toru! Now If only I can touch him!

But you suddenly grabbed her arm before she can grab you!

Y/n: Heh, I still have 4 other senses you Know?

You then Threw her as the class resorted to another Plan!

Momo: Mineta Go!

Mineta: Okay then! Take this!

He then Began throwing A Bunch of Sticky balls which Pinned you to the ground as Izuku and Katsuki smiled charging at you together!

Izuku/Katsuki: 1,000,000% MURDER EXPLOSION GOD DETROIT SMASH!!!

But you had A Trick up your sleeves...

Y/n: Tch! Impressive but...

You then Instantly Transmitted avoiding the attack.

Izuku/Katsuki: Huh?

They both then Looked down to see you performing A Kamehameha.

Y/n: Grrrr!

Izuku: Oh...

Katsuki: Oh CRAPBASKE-

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

You then blasted them both away!

Y/n: Great Teamwork Guys but next time know your Opponents Moves. It's like what Tsun Su Said. Know You're enemy.

Just then the Lights were Cut out as suddenly everyone was Confused.

Y/n: Everyone calm down. I think it's Just an electrical Problem.

Just then You all heard A Screech as You were suddenly Pinned to the ground, only seeing Glowing red eyes!

Kaminari: I Got the lights back On!

Suddenly the Lights got turned back as it was revealed to be Morbius!

Y/n: Ah, Geez, Another Vampire! What do you want?

Morbius: I want your Blood!

Just then he felt A Tongue wrap around his neck as he was Immobilized!

Tsuyu: Don't you dare touch Him-Kero!

Morbius: Pathetic!

He then slammed Tsuyu to the ground with Just her tongue, and then he was Grabbed by A Bunch of Black whips!

Izuku: I'm sorry but you can't Hurt him! Froppy style!!

He then shot another Blackwhip out of his Mouth which wrapped around Morbius' Mouth preventing him from breaking Free.

Momo: Okay I Hope this works. Kaminari give me some Power!

Kaminari: Right!

Momo then Created some Solar Generators and then Kaminari Powered them as they hit Morbius full of Solar Radiation.

Morbius: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! THE LIGHT! IT HURTS!

Y/n: Momo Turn those off.

She then did so as Morbius Just fell to the ground and you grabbed him by the Collar of his Shirt.

Y/n: Now What the hell are you doing?

Morbius: Fine... I Shall... Explain...

Morbius had then began to explain everything that Had Happened to him and feeling bad for him you had decided to help him because he's not that bad, Just in Shitty circumstances.

Later...

Lala: Here you go Sir, I made you some Artificial Human Plasma!

She then gave the Pseudo Vampire A Bag filled with A Clear Liquid and Morbius sank his Fangs into it as it satiated his Hunger and calmed him down.

Morbius: Thank you. I am so Sorry.

Y/n: No, It's Fine. Is there anything you would Like to do now? Since I'm not sure if we can fix your Vampirism.

Morbius: Hmm, I think you and Your Friends has Inspired me. I shall become A Hero.

Y/n: Good. I Guess It's Morbin time then, Huh?

Morbius: Did you seriously Just say that?

Y/n: Um, yes.

Morbius: That's Cool.

Y/n: Good.