Ymath vs Omega All for One! / The Back up Plan!

All for One sat on his Throne Smiling waiting for you to arrive when suddenly...

Ymath: ALRIGHT NOW!

Suddenly the doors Busted open as Ymath jumped in smiling.

All For One: I see you have actually Fused. Don't you know Fusion is A stupid Trick to make weak fighters Stronger?

Ymath: Really? Because I think I'm far stronger than you.

All For One: Oh Really? Hahahahahaha! From what I know I don't deal in Statements I deal in fact, and The Fact is You'll be crying like A Little- AAAAGH!

You then Suddenly kicked him in the head before Kicking him away!

Ymath: HA! You shouldn't have been talking like that! You completely Gave me an Opening! Pathetic!

All For One: I'll show you how Pathetic I am when I destroy you and your very existence!

He then shot some Omega Beams from his eyes as you quickly dodged the attack and then Punched him!

All for One: Really? That did Nothing!

Ymath: Oh Really? Well Just wait and See! Meet, Ymath BLUUUUEEEEE!!!

You then Turned SSJBlue as you smiled!

All For One: I won't let you win this! HAAAA!

Ymath: HAAAA!

You both then Began Punching each other as your fists collided Creating A Massive shockwave as You let you fist slipped and All for One slammed you down before Kneeing you in the gut and sending you flying upwards!

He then shot some Omega beams as then...

Ymath: RASEN KAMEHAMEHAAAAAA!!

You then Blasted the Omega beam as it blew up and it fell to the ground blowing all for Ones Costume up but suddenly, he slammed you to the ground as you spewed up Blood!

All for one: Now For you to die!

He then Created a Blade as he tried to stab you, but you Just got back up and you Impaled him through the chest!

All for One: ACK!

Ymath: Do you think you're the only one who could pull off that little Trick? I can do that too! Oh, What's the Matter? Are you sad You're not the only one who could do that?

All For One: You Fool. I shall Create a World that is Ruled by Me and my Authority.

Ymath: You're Really that Pathetic Huh? You think You're this God but really, You're Just A Piece of Work.

Just then you got up and Began Beating the ever Loving crap out of him with A Flurry of Punches Knocking him Back!

Ymath: You think You have God Like Powers but you can't beat me huh!? FINAL RASENKAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You then Blasted All for One but he then blasted out of the Rubble smiling.

All for One: Behold my divine Power!!

You then teleported above him!

Ymath: GO BE PERFECT IN HELL!!!

You then Pretty Much decked him in the Face before you both split up!

Y/n/Math: Huh!?

All for One then punched you both sending you both slamming back to the ground!

All for One: You really think that Stunt could beat me?

Y/n: No but our Back up Plan will.

All for One: What do you mean?

Y/n: Heh, you fool. You think we'll pit all of our eggs in one Basket? We have the Dragon Balls!

All for One: YOU FOOL!

He then Tried to hit you with Omega Beam, but nothing Happened.

All for one: What!?

Y/n: First Wish is to get rid of your Powers.

Just then A Massive Black Hole Opened up!

Y/n: Second Wish is to suck all of Apocalypse in A Massive Black Hole! And the Third Wish is to-

Suddenly you, Math, and all of the heroes then disappeared!

All for One: Huh!? No! Noooo! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Suddenly all of Apocalypse was sucked into A Massive Black Hole as everyone had Returned home back in Safety, with All for One Hopefully gone forever.