The Final Boss of Hisui!

With you saving the world and Pretty Much Getting A Bunch of new girls for your Harem and A New Little sister you were about ready to leave for home but there is something you wanted to check first.

You had first caught this Pokémon to finish up the Hisui Pokedex...

Enamorous

And then You had climbed back up to the top of the Tower where you had Begun to Look around the Temple to see A Familiar Figure in White.

Y/n: No... No... Y-You can't be...

The Figure then Turned around and smiled shocking you even more.

Volo: Are you surprised Y/n? Yes, It was me the whole time.

Y/n: V-Volo!? H-How!?

Volo: Don't you get it Y/n I had heard the Legend I had predicted everything from the very Beginning, and now with all of the Plates you have I shall summon Arceus to this realm of existence and Become God!

Y/n: You're Fucking Insane!

Volo: Insane, or A God? Now Fight me, and I shall prove my Greatness! Go, Spiritomb!

Y/n: Tch Fine then! Go, Sneasler!

Volo: Spiritomb use Extrasensory!

Y/n: Sneasler Dodge that and use Poison Jab!

Sneasler then Jumped over the 99 evil spirits and began beating it from Behind as it had quickly fallen down defeated!

Volo: Tch! Go, Roserade! Now Use Spikes!

Roserade then Began Laying down Layers of Spikes in which whenever your Pokémon took A Step they would get Hurt!

Y/n: Damn. Sneasler use Close Combat!

Sneasler then Jumped from Behind and tried to strike Roserade but...

Volo: Roserade use Poison Jab and counter it!

The two Poison Type Pokémon then Began beating up and countering each other as they soon began to Land A Blow at each other's faces as they both then fell to the ground and Roserade failed to get up, but Sneasler was on her knee unable to get up off her knee.

Y/n: Sneasler Return.

Volo: Go Togekiss!

Y/n: Alright then Go Goodra!

Volo: Togekiss use Moonblast!

Y/n: Goodra use Steel Beam!

Goodra then shot out A Massive steel beam from her Mouth which slammed against Togekiss' Moonblast as it then caused it to explode as it hit Togekiss and Knocked it out.

Volo: Go Arcanine!

Y/n: Fine then, Goodra Return. Go Samurott! Use Aqua Tail!

Samurott then used its Aqua tail to Knock out Arcanine in one shot!

Volo: Tch, Go Lucario!

Y/n: Samurott return, Go Decidueye!

Volo/Y/n: Use Close Combat!

They two Pokémon then Began fighting and countering every single strike they Make as soon as Decidueye Ended up slamming it's Talons into Lucario's face and then slammed him into the ground knocking him out.

Volo: Go Garchomp! Use Dragon Claw!

Y/n: Decidueye use Leaf Blade!

The two Pokémon then slashed at each other with Claws and Swords and they crossed between each other before Decidueye slowly put his Blade back into his sheath before Garchomp Fell.

Y/n: Look! I win, Volo!

Just then A Portal of darkness came out of the Ground as Giraina started rising out of it!

Y/n: What the hell!?

Volo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WIN! YOU SEE! I WIN! THERE IS NO POSSIBLY WAY YOU CAN BEAT THIS!

Y/n: You want to Bet? 

You then Pulled out A Rice Cooker confusing Volo when suddenly you Began channeling the Mofuba Technique.

Y/n: GET IN THE RICE COOKER! MOFUBA!!

Suddenly Giratina was sucked into the Rice Cooker as you then Kicked it back into his Realm before it became closed shut. Volo then fell to his Knees as he was contemplating what Happened.

Volo: I don't Understand it... How could I Lose... I was the strongest there is...

Y/n: Volo I could Destroy you right now, but Instead I had decided to take A Cue from my First Wives Book.

Volo: H-Huh?

Y/n: Volo, My Wife Medaka has always told me that People can always change for the Better and Since you Might be related to one of the best woman, I know I see some Possible good in you. So You can change for the better, so Go out there and Go Help people, and if you do anything bad again, I'll Just have to Kick your ass.

Volo: Mm, you have A Good Point. Thank you Y/n. May we meet again.

Volo then smiled before he walked off walking down the stairs to the bottom of Mt. Coronet, as the Portal in the sky disappeared.

Now it was time to go Home.