The Plan!

We Open up outside of the Mansion where IMP Had set up their base of Operations outside of your Bushes, and Blitzo smiled Pulling out A Sniper Rifle.

Blitzo: Alright, Loonie do your thing.

Loona: Got it.

Loons then used some Magic to Assume A Human form.

She then ran up to the House in A Position where The Answerer could easily get Shot through the skull and she rang the doorbell in which you Answered

Y/n: Yes?

Loona then suddenly stopped when she saw you. She fell in Love.

Y/n: Yes, Miss?

Loona: H-Huh Oh Yeah, Sorry.

Y/n: What's your Name?

Loona: U-Um, Loo... Loo...

Y/n: Loo-Loo? That's A Cute Name.

Loona: No, It's Loona, It's Loona! (Thoughts) Fuck!

Y/n: Oh, still cute, Sorry You're Just Kinda cute. I mean In a Goth cute kind of wat, but still Cute.

Loona: (Blushing) That's Hot... I-I mean Hot as in It's Hot Outside! Isn't hot out here? Huh?

Y/n: No, It's more Temperate. You Must be sick want to come inside? I could get you some Ice packs or Maybe some Soup.

Meanwhile Blitzo was Pointing his Crosshairs at you when suddenly he got A Kunai to the Neck.

Math: Excuse me. THE FUCK?

Blitzo: Oh, I Uh... SHIT FUCK M&M! ABORT! ABORT THE MISSION!

Just then Moxxie's got A Katana to his Neck as A Gun was Pointed at Millie's Head.

Akane: Yeah, we're not letting you Assholes go.

Mine: Yeah, you have A Lot to Answer for, You Red Skinned Bastards and Bitch.

Millie: Okay How is your Gun Better than mine?

Mine: It's A Tengu You Honky tonk Bitch!

Blitzo: Ah, shit they never told us everyone here would be superhuman!

Math then pressed his Kunai up the demons neck as he whispered into his ear.

Math: You have to answer for.

Back with you Loona noticed the commotion and was prepared to leave.

Loona: Oh Look I better go, Hope to see you again!

Y/n: Hey Uh, Sure no Problem. (Thoughts) She's Cute though something was Off about her. Something that felt... Dark. Eh, I'll cross that bridge when I Get there.

Time Skip!

Math had thrown all three of them into A Makeshift Interrogation room as he Put A Lamp in Blitzo's Face.

Blitzo: Agh! You got that in my eyes!

Math: Where do you come from?

Blitzo: What?

He then slapped him.

Math: What? What is the country you come from? Do they speak English in What?

Blitzo: What?

He then slapped him again.

Math: Say what again!? Say what again Motherfucker!? I Dare you! A Double fucking dare you!

Blitzo: Okay Can I have the Good Cop?

Just then A Bullet was shot in his Arm by Mine.

Blitzo: What the hell was that!?

Math: I am the good cop!

Moxxie: Look sir maybe I can talk us out of this. Look I understand your all Kind people and me, My Wife, and our Boss would Like to-

Mine: Wife? You got A Wife like that? You're Just some Weak Bitch Boy! Hahahaha!

Moxxie: I... We... Uh...

He then slumped over in depression as Millie defended him.

Millie: Hey He may not be strong physically but emotionally he's the strongest Man I ever met so shut the fuck up!

Akane: Don't worry, If I slash their ears off they will Talk.

Y/n: That Won't be Needed. 

You then walked in, looking sort of Pissed.

Y/n: Alright if you all don't tell me where you come from, I will personally dispatch you, But no the guy and the girl. They seem Nice.

Blitzo: Oh, Fuck off!

Y/n: Stardust Finger!!

Blitzo: AAGH! MY EYE! YOU POKED ME EYE!

Y/n: And There's A Lot more to come from.

Math: Why don't you Just use Heaven's door?

Y/n: I Like the Torture Aspect sometimes.

Just then Loona Ran in Pretty Much Worried.

Loona: Blitzo!

Y/n: Wait how did you get in?

Loona: Your Mom Let me in, she's Looks...

Y/n: Adorable?

Loona: Yeah, Lets say that.

Blitzo: Loonie what are you doing here!? I told you to lure him away from us! I don't want you getting Hurt!

Y/n: Wait, what is-?

Loona: He's My Adoptive Dad but I don't call him that.

She then Turned back into her True form.

Y/n: Aww, You Look so Cute~ Like A True Inu~! By the way An Inu is A Dog Girl.

Loona: (Blushing) O-Oh Thanks...

Blitzo: Wait A Second... OH HELL NO!

The Imp then Began to Rant Loudly about His Precious Baby girl and You being A Daughter stealer when Moxxie spoke up.

Moxxie: Sir, we should Probably stop here. We don't stand A Chance at this Rate.

Blitzo: UGH! Fine! We'll go!

Y/n: I should at least Pay you for your Troubles. Here have A 100K. That sounds good.

Blitzo: Yeah Geez, Thanks It's not A Million dollars...

Loona: Ugh, Just Be Nice.

Soon You had Created A Portal for them to go back to Hell as they soon Left A Little worse for Wear and of course you got A Kiss on the cheek from Loona and Her Number.

Y/n: More Demon Girls Huh? Neat.