Dolls and Wumbo!

Soon You were about to Put Nagisa Back into her Mecha suit when suddenly the Last person you wanted to Just shows up at the exact wrong time. There was the Flashing of A Camera as she showed up.

Mikan: Oh, Hey Nice doll you got there Y/n! Mind If I play with it? Seems Fun!

Mikan Akemi (She is pretty Much a School Photographer and A Bully/ She has no sense of Personal space and loves to embarrass People and Take pictures of it/ She has A Nice side she doesn't show so often though)

Y/n: Yes, it's A Doll and it's for Playing. Nothing else.

Mikan: Of course, that's what Dolls are for Idiot. 

She then Took Nagisa and began pulling up her skirt.

Y/n: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Mikan: Huh? Hey, you always check the doll to see it has Underwear. That's Just what you do. Doesn't everyone do it?

Y/n: No! No, they don't!

Mikan: Oh Really? Eh It's my thing then I Guess.

Nagisa then began giving you another "I'm going to fucking kill you" Look and you were A Little scared to be Honest.

Youko: Oh, Mikan You Know I heard something Wumbo is Happening outside!

Mikan/Y/n: Wumbo?

Youko: You Know Wumbo!

Y/n: Youko Wumbo isn't A Real word.

Youko: Of course, it is! You Know Wumbo, I Wumbo, You Wumbo, We, he, she, Wumbo..

She Just continued to ramble on as everyone. Listened,

Nagisa: I wonder A Fall from his Height can Kill me.

Youko: Wumbology the study of Wumbo! It's first Grade!

Mikan: Well, if it's That Important! I better go! Bye guys!

She then ran out with her camera in Hand.

Y/n: Wow Nice Going Youko.

Youko: Aww, Thank you Y/n!

Nagisa then got back into her Mech as she then looked angry.

Nagisa: You saw my Underwear, so I need to use my memory erasing device!

She then Pulled out A Mallet!

Y/n: Uh, That's A Mallet?

She then Began chasing after you as you ran off Youko following you both.

Y/n: Don't hit me with that!!

Nagisa: I have to erase your memories!!

Youko: This is so Fun!