Mission 5!

It was now Time for Another Mission as the events had led all three of you to Brooklyn New York where the army had Taken up residence on the Streets.

Y/n: Alright you Pizza eating Smack Talking Fascist following army Men EAT DIRT! Only one more of those Left people everyone!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Eri: Oh, Thank God!

Fio: Yeah, that was getting Kind of Old.

Y/n: Oh, Come on its A Timeless Joke.

Eri/Fio: It really isn't.

Y/n: Just keep shooting!

You were all running across the Streets Just Blasting everything in your Path Including Soldiers riding on top of Vehicles, Helicoptors and even Paratroopers! Soon you all came to A Tunnel where A Tank came out!

Y/n: What the hell!?

Eri: It seems like their using this Old Abandoned Tunnel as A Hide out.

Y/n: Makes sense to me.

It then Began shooting out rolling ordinances and as Eri and Fio handled everything from Behind you quickly took care of the Tank!

Y/n: Mochi Fire-Lighting Dragon Rasenshuriken Destructo Disk!!

Fio: Hey why don't you Just add some Ice to it as well?

Y/n: Actually, that sounds-

Fio:

Y/n: Oh Right! TAKE THIS!

You then sliced the Tank in Half as it Blew up!

Y/n: Come on let's Get going!

Eri/Fio: (Thoughts) We're so going to Confess to Him Later~

You all then ran into the Tunnel, where they're were A Bunch of Soldiers falling from the Ceiling, Tanks were firing, soldiers were attacking from all sides as suddenly A Subway Train came running!

Y/n: Give me cover fire!

Eri/Fio: Right!

You all then Began Blasting the Subway Train as soon it blew up in A Firey explosion.

Y/n: Keep Moving!

This Process Happened to repeat several more times at you all kept blowing up even more times, until you all found the Exit. You all quickly ran through the Tunnel when you noticed Sigs saying to stay Out.

Y/n: Hmm, maybe we should stay Out, Like the sign Says... But whenever do I Listen to the rules? Blast it away!

You all then Began to to Blast through the doors only to meet A Bunch of Flesh Monsters!

Fio: WHAT THE FUCK IS THOSE!?

Y/n: Ugh Sarkic Creatures. I don't want to deal with them Today. Hakai.

You then quickly erased them all in One shot.

Y/n: Okay Lets keep Moving.

You all Just kept on Moving until you all found A Nuclear Submarine!

Eri: Take that bitch Down!

Y/n: Yeah!

The Submarine then Began Blasting out Heat seeking nuclear energy Blasts, Nuclear Wave Blasts, and even Nuclear Bolts of electricity as you all continued to attack the Sub with everything you all Have.

Soon the top Blew off of the Submarine Blew off as A Bunch of Soldiers Jumped out and Began swimming away.

Y/n: Girls I think I finally found where that Coward is Hiding at. We're going to give him Fresh Hell. Right Ladies?

Eri: Lets Take him down.

Fio: Yeah, we're going to end this.

Y/n: Good, I'm ready to end this. Lets do this Team.