Meeting your Counterpart!

A/n: Inspired by my Roleplaying with blue575! I hope we get that Crossover soon!

We Open up at the Local Supermarket as you were Picking up A Few things Tohru refused to Pick up simply because the Placed Looked like A Castle and you were Just sorting around as you found A Bunch of Great Stuff!

Until...

Y/n: Oh Wow! Buddha Pears for only 2.99 each? That's A Steal!

You were grabbed One when suddenly another Hand Grabbed it at the same time.

Y/n: Huh?

???: Huh?

You then Spotted this beautiful, Thicc, Woman version of yourself, who was Just as Confused as you are.

A/n: Sorry Apparently I had to censor something. Don't know what so here. Just to be safe

Y/n: (Thoughts) S-She Looks like me if I was A Woman.

???: (Thoughts) Why does he Look like me if I was A Man?

Y/n/???: Mary had A Little Lamb whose wool was white as- PICKLE SHAVINGS! Eep! See doodle? Eep! Lamb Sauce! Eep! (Thoughts) At least I'm safe inside my Mind. Wait, did they Just say what I Just said in my Mind!? Oh, shit they do!

Y/n: Hello Ma'am you are?

F/n: Oh, I'm F/n!

Y/n: That's my Name if I was A Girl. Mine is Y/n.

F/n: That's my Name if I was A Boy.

Y/n: Wait! Wait A Minute Super Hot Thicc woman version of me!

F/n: That's sounds so Wrong.

Y/n: I Know so give me A Minute Ma'am!

You then quickly Pulled out A Whiteboard and began scribbling all over it.

Y/n: Yes, It Makes perfect sense! With the Nexus of the Infinite Ikea of this dimension conglutinating with the Magnetic Rays with the Poles combined with the Current Position of the Planet has led A Nexus to open up here in this store!

F/n: Exactly! Perfect!

Y/n: You want to stay with me? I Think I have A Few girls who would Love you.

F/n: You Mean Girls? As Hot and Or Cute girls?

Y/n: Uh... Yes.

F/n:

Y/n: Good! I'm Happy I Met you! Double the Fun! I Just have to explain everyone what Happened first.